Missing man on Lake Onalaska!!!!

• pool-8-lax
    La Crosse Wisconsin

Found his truck parked at Schafers landing. Wife has been calling his cell phone and no answer. Went ice fishing by his self. If anybody has any info please call police..Hope he is ok..

cpetey
    Onalaska, Wi

Are the police involved? Is there anyway we can help?

whiskeysour
    4 miles from Pool 9

Nothing on the LaCrosse Trib website or on any of the 3 LaCrosse TV stations websites.

jiggin-rake
    inver grove heights, minnesota

Anyone hear anything yet? Hope the guy is ok..

jld
    Holmen

I hope this is not true and everything is OK but we need make sure this is even an actual story. Nothing being reported by the media outlets and now my wife is giving me a hard time about taking my son out. I see people on the Black River south of Airport Beach which is nuts, there is open water all around. Be safe

ducksrmygame
    ONALASKA,WISCONSIN

Anybody call Tony at Shafer’s?

ducksrmygame
    ONALASKA,WISCONSIN

I Just called Tony at Schafer’s and he saiid he has not heard anything about anyone missing. He said if someone was there would be police and rescue team out and he has not seen any of that either.

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

If this were true,there would be search teams out there. Considering I work on 2 EMS services that cover that area, I would have heard something about it and been involved in some capacity.

pool-8-lax
    La Crosse Wisconsin

Sounds like his wife might have over reacted just a bit. I think he was found at the local tavern. Friend of mine heard the search by local DNR and Police on the scanner. I am waiting for more details will up date when I can. Glad to hear all is fine..

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

Sounds like his wife might have over reacted just a bit. I think he was found at the local tavern.

Glad my girlfriend knows where to look before calling the authorities.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.