It Is Leukemia

• haywood04
    Winona, Minnesota

Hey Hank, When our son was premature,(30 weeks) I had no idea how I would make it through. I decided it was my job to keep the prays going, my head up, and to encourage mom, and my other two kids. Let your daughter know that there are many others who she has already touched and will continue to touch. Keep the faith and wish her the best!
    Jeff

gary_wellman
    South Metro

Stay strong in faith with God. Prayers do go a long ways. I’ve seen it with so many people, even people on this website!
    If you give up, then how is God suppose to support you.

Don’t lose faith or hope.
    God bless as she is in my family’s prayers.

PM me when you get some free time.

dan stien
    Waunakee, Wisconsin

Really sorry to hear this Hank, sending more prayers and well wishes. I am going to ask my family and friends to pray and send wishes also. Thank you for keeping us all posted I know it is hard for you but let us here feed your strenght with our prayers and support.

jeff-pb-crappie-16.5
    SW Michigan

My families thoughts and prayers to Madelyn and her family.

ederd
    Northeast Iowa, Randalia

Prayers sent from our house to yours.

Ed

col._klink
    St Paul

Thank you everyone! Means the world to hear your kind words!! Surgery went well. She got a port placed in chest to administer chemo and meds easier. No more needles!! Her bone marrow biopsy will come back tomorrow. Then we plan our attack on this cancer. And she will beat this!!

Thank you do much for your prayers and support.

Klink

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

So sorry to hear the news about little Madelyn. It just doesn’t seem fair does it? The question of why will never be answered so focus your thoughts and energy on the present and what makes her happy.

We have a son – Nick who has CP and Autism. Every day is a struggle for him to do some of life’s simplest things like walking, writing, feeding himself and going to the bathroom. Those things can all be taught and slowly but surely, he’s getting better at all of them. However, one thing he does not struggle with is being happy. He loves to laugh and he’s always singing at the top of his lungs to his favorite songs. He’s got a great attitude and he’s very proud of whom he is. When we are sad – he’s sad. When we laugh – he laughs. We constantly have to remind ourselves that he will feel what we feel and he has taught all of us a great deal when it comes to attitude and how we view him.

I watched your youtube video of Madelyn and she sure looks like a brave little girl surrounded by lots of love (especially by her older brother). The power of love, prayer and attitude can go a long way. Be strong and happy for her and she will follow your lead. Prayers sent.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.