Lost….my mind as well!!!!

• Anonymous

I’ll make this short and (bitter) sweet! WHile heading out on Lake MAdison Saturday, I lost my Croxton Pond Gear bag full of icefishing gear. HOw you might ask……? It had fallen out of my sled at the NW landing! Anyway, years of collection plus several very sentimental items. I wish people, coming across something like that would realize that it means something to someone else, before just sticking it in their shack or truck or whatever.

I will gladly give a reward for this item(s) to be returned. I can describe to a “T” the items withing the bag. Besides, not too many people have Croxton Pond ice bags out there!!!!!!!!

Post any info here and I will gladly come to pick it up!!!!!!!

Jim W

TomMiller
    Sherburn. MN 56171

Jim, I guess I posted my first response to fast. You still might want to check with your agent, just cost you a phone call. I know I’d be crying if I lost my ice bag. I’d go broke trying to replace it. Let alone those special lures a guy carries. Good Luck!!

TomMiller
    Sherburn. MN 56171

Jim, have you tried a little detective work? Who else did you know on the lake? Who has pernament houses on the lake and talk to each of them. Also ask who else these people might have seen out there in portables or fishing outside. Did you have your name in the bag anywhere? And don’t forget to check in at the local paper, at least around Sherburn it is also the lost and found.

How about an ad on the local cable access channel and the newspaper?

Good Luck!!!

Anonymous

Happy Days!

I will get to go shopping soon! My agent called me back and I will get some coverage. However, the few non-replaceable items will be lost forever!! Plus the deductable won’t allow me to totally replace all, but I am not complaining!!

I will be back in the saddle again, soon!!!!!

Jim W

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.