Saylorvile lake

• james
    Ankeny Iowa

Ok we need a post on this lake. The dead sea as some call it. Well it is not dead. For some time now we have been getting a lot of white bass and now the eyes have started to hit. With the cooler temp we have been getting a few keepers nothing big by no means yet but they will come I hope. I fish this lake about 5 times a week as I’m retired and need something to do. Rough job but someone has to do it. If anyone need info on saylorvile I will try and help . I hope to be out at least 6 days this week on the lake. Jim

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Hey James, Hope you will keep posting and letting everyone know more about this lake and how you go about fishing it. Tell your Buds about this forum and you all can have fun posting and sharing. Thanks, Bill

james
    Ankeny Iowa

Was out today . Had little luck . Got about 12 whites in about 1 to 4 ft. of water. Jig head with a sassy shad seem to work the best. No eyes must be hugging the bottom and not moving much with the front that came through. Hope to have better luck tomorrow. Jim

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.