Memorial Day Results…..

• goody
    Iowa (Des Moines area)

As for my day…..what a gorgeous day to be on the water! Sunny skies and hot after a cool morning on glorious Red Rock Reservoir. Trolled all over and found a couple of fish here or there in many spots. Anyone that fishes wipers/whites much knows you may go an hour without a fish and then nail 12 from a 20 yard run in 5 minutes. Two great pods of fish were found and we had many triples and even a quadruple on those fish! Most fish ran around 14” but quite a few smaller were caught and some bigger. We got just under 80 for the day…all released. Brenda took a hiatus and went to a family thing for a few hours midday, so she didn’t get quite the number of fish we did. She still almost caught as many as me though. I managed one 17 incher that thought he was a truck….those suckers sure are fun and there is NO question when they are biting on your rig!!

There is a pic of my parents and Brenda with a triple we got right off the bat…not the biggest fish of the day by far, but a snippett of what the day was like…..as said before by others….if you missed being out there, I am truly sorry for you as it was BEAUTIOUS.

goody

panfish
    Blairsburg IA

Looks like a fun day with the family Eric and a excellent day to be on the water.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.