FORScan for Ford F150

• snelson223
    Austin MN

Has anyone used FORScan to change stuff on their Ford F150’s? I just bought a 2018 and there is some stuff that it does that I don’t like. The doors automatically lock which wouldn’t be to bad but they all don’t unlock when in park. I guess this can be changed with using this FORScan module with laptop.

blackbay

I’d like to do the same thing but I don’t have a laptop that is compatible with Forscan.

Adam Steffes

I have used it on my F250 to turn off a few annoying things and add a few useful ones. The push button start with double horn honk when you exit with the engine running was almost a deal breaker but you can turn that off too. Its pretty handy and works well. I kept detailed records of all the changes I made so I can put it back in the event I need to.

onestout
    Hudson, WI

I have used it to program extra keys for mustang and add navigation to the wife’s explorer….I haven’t used it on the F150 but overall it works good and the forum has pretty good support. You get a free trial and just need to buy the data cable for like $20.

404 ERROR
    MN

Exactly what onestout said. I used it on my F-150 for s few things.

LabDaddy1

I don’t know about you guys but I haven’t had forscan since I was a baby…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.