Fleet Farm Rewards Member – Program Changes

• stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Just saw the announcement today that they’re upping the rewards points to 5pts per $1 spent, but the rewards will be handed out in $5 increments and while there is no limit to how many you can have, they are only valid for 60 days. No more $25 gift cards or $10, $15, $20 e-reward increments.

Well, I guess that means all my points go to Cabela’s/Bass Pro and I’ll be closing out my rewards membership at Fleet Farm. I liked the non-expiring $25 cards and I’d been saving them up… between Christmas/bday/rewards membership cards, I just picked up a CVA Cascade in 350 Legend. Most of that was rewards cards so… bye-bye! I’ll save up for a 7mm PRC at Cab/Bass Pro instead! Something with a threaded barrel!

Riverrat

Yup this change was stupid. That 5 points is only if you use their card. They were already losing my business fast, and I was a loyal weekly shopper. I worked there for 5 years and they treat their employees like crap, and have no plans to get better. Such a shame to see them continuing to go downhill.

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

I used to go there at least once a week (working nearby was a blessing and a curse!). Now, it’s maybe 4-6 times a year. Everything I used to love about the place has changed for the worse, and I’m obviously not in the minority because the parking lot is always quite bare when I do venture there. It’s a shame.

Gitchi Gummi

Couldn’t agree more Ralph. FF used to be one of my favorite stores. These days I rarely ever go and it’s usually a last resort. Its never been the same since the Mills family sold

Mike Schulz
    Osakis/Long Prairie

FF always is so out of stock… I have rain checks there that are up to 2 years old… don’t go there much any more either

AK Guy

Couldn’t agree more Ralph. FF used to be one of my favorite stores. These days I rarely ever go and it’s usually a last resort. Its never been the same since the Mills family sold

Exactly. Before the Mills Family sold they never had gimmicky promotions/discounts/coupons. Just good old fashion value and they were well stocked.

Gerty

@stillakid2

Do you know if the rewards cards we had previously expire now also, or are they good until used like they used to be?

Gerty

Just answered my own question by looking again at the email they sent. Does not affect cards received before February 29th of 2024.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.