10 Days and Counting!!

• average-joe
    Hudson, WI

Hey Guys

It’s almost time!!

The boat’s ready, the rods are ready, the reels are ready, and you have all your tackle organized and ready to go for the season

What’s your game plan? Where is everyone heading for WI opener? What’s your plan of attack for catching fish?

muskiefever
    North Metro

Saw some big girls spawning today while walleye fishing. That got me all fired up! Planning on either NW Wisconsin or the Croix.

joe_the_fisher
    Wisconsin Dells WI

Yea pretty Stoked!! Headed for the northwoods there hey!! Flambeau here i come!!

mbenson
    Minocqua, Wisconsin

You could be up here on the MI boundary waters and fishing them already!!! Started yesterday, although I am still interested pounding some big prespawn walleyes!!! I may make it up there early next week… I’m thinking spot and stalk

or IA…

Mark Benson

average-joe
    Hudson, WI

Quote:

You could be up here on the MI boundary waters and fishing them already!!!

If it wasn’t such a far drive, I deffinately would

Ben Brettingen
    Mississippi

Something sounds so wrong but so right about fishing pre-spawn walleyes and muskies at the end of May up north! Sounds like a blast, it’s almost knocking on our door!

mbenson
    Minocqua, Wisconsin

Yep, they’re up and getting together… Was hoping to get out tonight, but math tutoring is going to take up some of that precious time tonight… Had a chance to get out on the Turtle Flambeau for some smallies, but the water is so high out there, that my partner pulled off and went south to the Mannie chain to look it over…

So at 6:00 p.m. and a 45 minute drive home, it looks like no fishing in the rain…

Mark

average-joe
    Hudson, WI

Quote:

So at 6:00 p.m. and a 45 minute drive home, it looks like no fishing in the rain…

Mark

I admit, I couldn’t take it

I had to take a run south of the boarder to get my preseason fix

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.