MN Muskie Expo T – Minus 19 days and counting

• shaley
    Milford IA

Ryan any chance you can get some 6″ wire stealth leaders? The ones used on the Snub Nose topwaters…

ryan-mcmahon
    Twin Cities, MN

I didn’t get any in the shipment but I’ll have John bring some up for Saturday. Do you like a swivel on those?

shaley
    Milford IA

No swivel, used for topwater and gliders….Thanks see ya Saturday

average-joe
    Hudson, WI

The countdown begins

T-Minus 5 days and counting

Let the spending begin

lhprop1
    Eagan

Does anyone know if the swap meet is still planned for Friday? I haven’t seen anything posted about it anywhere.

shaley
    Milford IA

Yep starts at 7pm at the usual spot O’Garas or whatever the new name of it is…

AllenW
    Mpls, MN

Like to hit Dahlbergs seminar, also looking for a 2 piece or telescoping musky rod or two.
    Maybe see if Tooth Tamers has a walleye rod, and probably pick up a lure or two..maybe three..

Al

ryan-mcmahon
    Twin Cities, MN

Toothtamer does have some nice spinning rods for eyes. I used one for smallie fishing last year and liked it. It’s their Livebait or slip bobber or something… too heavy for jigging but a nice stick nonetheless

Ben Brettingen
    Mississippi

I’ll be headed down to the show sometime today, anybody else going to be hanging around? I’d like to put some names to faces! Hopefully it will occupy me long enough so my wallet doesn’t look like the morning after a 3-day bender but I’m not counting on it…

average-joe
    Hudson, WI

Quote:

I’ll be headed down to the show sometime today, anybody else going to be hanging around? I’d like to put some names to faces! Hopefully it will occupy me long enough so my wallet doesn’t look like the morning after a 3-day bender but I’m not counting on it…

Yay It’s finally here

I’ll be headed down on sunday if you’re planning to attend the whole weekend

Paulski
    “Ever Wonder Why There Are No Democrats On Mount Rushmore ? "

I am helping the kids make their own bucktail’s again this year. It seemed like a nice crowd for Friday. I will be back tomorrow again lending a hand.

I saw a nice price on a map chip, and was quoted a very nice price on a new Calcutta D… I think that just might get snuck in the back door of my house tomorrow.

It was also nice chatting with Buzzsaw for a few minutes along with Dean from the Skeeter Boat Center who is right behind the kids booth showing off a pretty sweet blue/silver 1825.

AllenW
    Mpls, MN

Picked up a Tackle Industries rod and maybe 10-12 lures, also wife and I looked at a 621 Ranger and we both are giving a new boat some more thought..:)

Al

average-joe
    Hudson, WI

WTG AL

You might have to throw in a few back rubs for that one, but it’ll be well worth it

AllenW
    Mpls, MN

Quote:

WTG AL

You might have to throw in a few back rubs for that one, but it’ll be well worth it

Nice boat, best of the glass boats I’ve looked at, but $60k is a pretty good hit when I’m retiring in a couple months.

Wife’s looking at our finances, I have doubts, but she sure smiled about that boat so ya never know..:)

Al

average-joe
    Hudson, WI

Great Show Guys

It was a ton of fun as always!! I got to say Hi, and catch up with some old friends I don’t get to see very often. It was great to talk to ya Ryan, I look forward to hitting Lake X with ya

Booked some guide trips, which I’m totally jacked about, and put a deposit on my custom deck box from Justencase

Bought a few more lures than I was origionally planning to do I also stopped buy the Big Mama booth the say Hi to Tim but he wasn’t there so I talked with the owner and picked up a couple of Dirty B’s ( 2 things a guy can never have to much of plastics and top water )

Anyway It was a great time and I’m looking forward to the up and coming season

ryan-mcmahon
    Twin Cities, MN

Good talking with you Joe, Tim, Shawn, Ben, Greg and everybody else that stopped by. It was a great show this year. The turn out was great and everybody seems to be pretty excited for the upcoming season. I can’t wait!

Ben Brettingen
    Mississippi

You too Ryan. Can’t wait to get out on the water, the expo is like getting to 1st base, I’m ready for the real deal!

Viewing 18 posts - 31 through 48 (of 48 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.