MN Muskie Expo T – Minus 19 days and counting

• average-joe
    Hudson, WI

Guys:

Even though the weather is butt cold outside right now.

It’s that time of the year again

The MN Muskie Expo held at Concordia University in St. Paul is 19 days away

Who’s going?

What’s on your shopping list?

shaley
    Milford IA

I’ll be there, not a big list other than get my fix of custom colors and the fun of searching for bargins at the swap…

average-joe
    Hudson, WI

What day, or day’s will you be there? I’ll be there on Sunday, so if you’re around I’d like to say hi and introduce myself

shaley
    Milford IA

Just Saturday, will stay for the swap then head home…

FishinPaul
    Eau Claire, WI

A big maybe,might be there on any day,depending on the weather etc… As for lures,custom colored stuff,bargins,bargins and yup more bargins.Paul

c_hof
    New Richmond, WI

I’m hoping to get there on Saturday.

handy

Planning on the show since we had grass. Checking Reeds for deals on Lowrance HDS 7 gen 2 touch.. They usually have best samples on hand. Also want to take in a seminar or two. Usually a quality show.

ryan-mcmahon
    Twin Cities, MN

I’ll have a booth there and will be booking dates and running some show specials on full and half day guide trips. I’ll also be selling Stealth tackle products in my booth.

If nothing else, stop by and say hi and we’ll talk Muskies or smallies…

shaley
    Milford IA

Will you have weighted leaders in stock? Those are on my replace list since I missplaced the 2 I have/had/lost whatever…

ryan-mcmahon
    Twin Cities, MN

Well, the plan is for John to send up a package of his “best sellers” for Friday of the show. He won’t be up until Saturday. So if anybody is looking for any Stealth products that aren’t your straight forward Fluoro or wire leaders… Let me know.

Shaley, let me know exactly which weighted ones you’re looking for and I’ll make sure to have them there.

shaley
    Milford IA

the 12 or 14″ 1oz ones 150# if possible

average-joe
    Hudson, WI

I think I’m gonna put a kabosch on the spending

I’ve been buying items to add to the arsenal since before we had ice

The icing on the cake was the new I-pilot link

I know I can’t say I’m not buying anything cause we all know how well that usually works

I’m really just planning to hang out and talk muskies with some old friends, and hopefully make some new friends too

a.j.-wiesner
    Ely,MN / Rochester,MN

Not sure what days I’ll be there but I would love to meet up and talk some lake vermilion Muskies with ya joe!

My bucket list includes some trolling rods, Daiwa lexa x2, maybe a new st croix rod(big nasty) some musky armor kriscos(secret lure … Hint hint) and always dogs and bucktails

a.j.-wiesner
    Ely,MN / Rochester,MN

Can wait to see ya there Ryan!! Hope ya had a great birthday btw!

lhprop1
    Eagan

I’ll be there to get my reels cleaned and to hear Larry Dahlberg’s seminar.

I’m probably not going to spend too much (famous last words). I just need a few new DCG’s, but I might pick them up at the swap meet if I can get lucky.

average-joe
    Hudson, WI

AJ:

If nothing else, send me a pm with your number or give me a call cause I’m gonna be up on Vermillion chasing muskies Aug 5-12th and I’m gonna be fishing alone most of the time so I’ll have some room in the boat if you want to hook up

I’m probabaly also gonna be up there doing some scouting around the 3rd week of July

ryan-mcmahon
    Twin Cities, MN

Had a great bday AJ, thanks man! I was up north with the wife and my girls. Did a little snow shoeing on a fresh 5″ of snow from Friday… Last year it was 80 degrees on my Bday! crazy

Shaley, Your weighted leaders are going to be there. John is sending them up. Look forward to meeting you.

shaley
    Milford IA

Thanks will look you up when I get there… Got any idea where your booth will be?

ryan-mcmahon
    Twin Cities, MN

Last year I was in the 2nd or 3rd row from the back on the left side. By the bucktail burning contest thingy, also right next to Nimmer Swimmer… So my ears are worn out by the end of the day with those two going at it. Also by Custom X…Not sure if I have the same spot or not this year?

Look for this banner…

average-joe
    Hudson, WI

Nice looking Banner Ryan

keepcasting
    Excelsior

I am looking forward to the show as well! I have a new rod that needs a reel so let the comparison shopping/negotiating begin.

timschmitz
    Waconia MN

Everybody should stop by the Big Mama lures booth and say hi! I’ll be selling baits all 3 days

shaley
    Milford IA

Hopefully not along side that ugly garbage man Tim…..

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

Quote:

Everybody should stop by the Big Mama lures booth and say hi! I’ll be selling baits all 3 days

Might have to pick up something to keep my ‘Psyco Sister’ company. I think she is getting lonely. I’m assuming I get to watch BCurtis blow his wad again this year at the Expo.

timschmitz
    Waconia MN

Unfortunatey yes… I’ll try to make him presentable.

timschmitz
    Waconia MN

Quote:

Quote:

Might have to pick up something to keep my ‘Psyco Sister’ company. I think she is getting lonely. I’m assuming I get to watch BCurtis blow his wad again this year at the Expo.

A Dirty B would work well to keep your psyco company in your box! You think Brent has anything left after this long winter?? Maybe Ann will buy some baits for him

b-curtis
    Farmington, MN

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

A Dirty B would work well to keep your psyco company in your box! You think Brent has anything left after this long winter?? Maybe Ann will buy some baits for him

I’m already making a list of things for her to buy me…I mean buy for us.

keepcasting
    Excelsior

Tim, I’ll stop by and say hi. Tom at Big Mama Lure Co. makes awesome baits, I got a nice fish on a Twist’d Sister last year and picked up a Dirdy B this winter from him.

FishinPaul
    Eau Claire, WI

Tim,you gonna have any of the DingBats at the show? Paint a custom color for me???…I got 2 at the Wausau show and I guess I might need one more! I was the guy you were going to give a “break” on the box of un finished baits,a hole 25 cents!!! Paul

shaley
    Milford IA

Cool Tim I’ll be by on Saturday to meet ya and torment Tom….

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 48 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.