GSP wins BIS at Westminster

• clarkk
    Eagan, MN

Athletic ability and good looks. Hopefully this won’t be the start of a bad thing as I’d prefer them to still be hunters first and show dogs second.

emover
    Malcom, IA

I was wondering how long it would take for a post on this. That was a very sharp GSP. Although most of the best in breeds were beautiful animals, the GSP had an air that was “over and above”. She knew she was special and was proud of it, yet extremely in tune with her handler. Great dog, and good to see a larger breed win BIS.

dave

emover
    Malcom, IA

I was wondering how long it would take for a post on this. That was a very sharp GSP. Although most of the best in breeds were beautiful animals, the GSP had an air that was “over and above”. She knew she was special and was proud of it, yet extremely in tune with her handler. Great dog, and good to see a larger breed win BIS.

dave

drewsdad
    Crosby, MN

I saw that too. My GSP can be pretty stylish; but usually she is to busy chewing up a $100 pair of boots to show off.

dd

drewsdad
    Crosby, MN

I saw that too. My GSP can be pretty stylish; but usually she is to busy chewing up a $100 pair of boots to show off.

dd

lundgeye
    Rochester, Minnesota

Steve, what a nice animal you have there!! My last one looked almost exactly like the show winner….they’re an incredible breed. Do you keep yours in the house? or kennel?

lundgeye
    Rochester, Minnesota

Steve, what a nice animal you have there!! My last one looked almost exactly like the show winner….they’re an incredible breed. Do you keep yours in the house? or kennel?

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

She’s in the house most of the time, I believe that they make much better dogs when they are a part of the family. She also has an outside kennel for nice days when we are gone for any length of time, it also has a door for her into a dog house in the garage if the weather gets bad.

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

She’s in the house most of the time, I believe that they make much better dogs when they are a part of the family. She also has an outside kennel for nice days when we are gone for any length of time, it also has a door for her into a dog house in the garage if the weather gets bad.

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

Where did BrianK place???
    The GSP was a great dog,glad I didn’t have to pick a winner,they all look awesome to me.
    Ryan Hale

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

The GSP was a great dog,glad I didn’t have to pick a winner,they all look awesome to me.
    Ryan Hale

emover
    Malcom, IA

Quote:

emover
    Malcom, IA

Quote:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.