Found a stud

• nick_harrison
    Garrison, IA

Well my German Shorthair finally came in heat and is going to the stud today. Just to give anyone a heads up if they are looking for any pointer pups, these are gonna be some incredible pups. The [censored] had over one-hundred birds shot over her head this fall and never lost a single downed bird. The sire is the main one used at Hayek’s czech adventures which guides bird hunts. So just incase you guys are looking for any pups, there is going to be a litter coming up. And if someone really wants one they better speak up because two are already spoken for.

Arzie
    East Bethel, Minnesota

Boy, I thought this was a post from the new lady on the block or Muskygirl. Boy I was wrong!! Good luck with the Pregancy!

Arzie
    East Bethel, Minnesota

Boy, I thought this was a post from the new lady on the block or Muskygirl. Boy I was wrong!! Good luck with the Pregancy!

steve-demars
    Stillwater, Minnesota

The title kind of tripped me up too. I was going to send you to BrianK as he is the resident stud (at least in his own mind). I would definitely keep him away from your prize [censored] – he does get kind of kinky in the winter when he cannot catfish.

steve-demars
    Stillwater, Minnesota

The title kind of tripped me up too. I was going to send you to BrianK as he is the resident stud (at least in his own mind). I would definitely keep him away from your prize [censored] – he does get kind of kinky in the winter when he cannot catfish.

cherilovell
    Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin

Quote:

Well I can see that this post has the possiblity of getting out of hand

cherilovell

Quote:

Well I can see that this post has the possiblity of getting out of hand

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

You know….

I looked at this post when it first came up…I said naaa I harass enough people in the fishing forums….

Just to come back to this…

Seriously, I thought it was a post out of the bass forum…heard they were looking for one down there….

But Nick…I have to tell you, before this post gets out of hand…post the pic’s of the pups here…one or two in each pic..close ups with names…these guys are suckers for puppies.

If Muskiegirl want’s one…don’t sell it to her. She’ll use them as bait.

Steve…I owe you!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

You know….

I looked at this post when it first came up…I said naaa I harass enough people in the fishing forums….

Just to come back to this…

Seriously, I thought it was a post out of the bass forum…heard they were looking for one down there….

But Nick…I have to tell you, before this post gets out of hand…post the pic’s of the pups here…one or two in each pic..close ups with names…these guys are suckers for puppies.

Steve…I owe you!

cherilovell

Quote:

cherilovell

Quote:

cherilovell

Quote:

Boy, I thought this was a post from the new lady on the block or Muskygirl. Boy I was wrong!!

Fish On – what are you trying to imply anyways?

cherilovell

Quote:

Boy, I thought this was a post from the new lady on the block or Muskygirl. Boy I was wrong!!

Fish On – what are you trying to imply anyways?

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Nick here is my 8 year old female GSP, I have been debating whether or not I should get another one. Abby is still in great shape and an awesome hunter and if I want to have a second one now would probably be the time to go for it before she gets too old. Just not sure if I want to go through the whole puppy thing again, also I spend allot more time deer hunting than I do pheasant hunting. Anyway how much are you asking for the pups?

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Nick here is my 8 year old female GSP, I have been debating whether or not I should get another one. Abby is still in great shape and an awesome hunter and if I want to have a second one now would probably be the time to go for it before she gets too old. Just not sure if I want to go through the whole puppy thing again, also I spend allot more time deer hunting than I do pheasant hunting. Anyway how much are you asking for the pups?

ted-merdan

Steve – from my experience with Labs the second is much eaier. Chesney is now 10 months and Zander is 4 months and Zander actually minds and listens better than Chesney…

Both are going to school next week (round 2 for Chesney!)

my .02

ted

ted-merdan

Steve – from my experience with Labs the second is much eaier. Chesney is now 10 months and Zander is 4 months and Zander actually minds and listens better than Chesney…

Both are going to school next week (round 2 for Chesney!)

my .02

ted

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.