Gunner

• Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Hey guys !!! I got theis cool dog….ya know….I think it looks just like Chappys !!!

beautiful dog buddy !!

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Hey guys !!! I got theis cool dog….ya know….I think it looks just like Chappys !!!

beautiful dog buddy !!

chappy
    Hastings, MN

Great, Now everyones going to think I love my dog so much that I posted it 3 times! Dos’nt he have a face only a chappy could love? Why is it on there 3 times? Did I do it right the 2nd and 3rd time without knowing it???? What a dunce!!!! Careful boy’s I know where you guy’s hang out!!!! Thanks guy’s.

chappy
    Hastings, MN

Great, Now everyones going to think I love my dog so much that I posted it 3 times! Dos’nt he have a face only a chappy could love? Why is it on there 3 times? Did I do it right the 2nd and 3rd time without knowing it???? What a dunce!!!! Careful boy’s I know where you guy’s hang out!!!! Thanks guy’s.

buckmaster

Chappy,

Hoping to find some pink pheasants this year. Heard the population was down, so I might just have to stick to the regular breed of birds.

buckmaster

Chappy,

Hoping to find some pink pheasants this year. Heard the population was down, so I might just have to stick to the regular breed of birds.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.