Dicks Sporting Goods Cyber Monday 25% off

• polst008

Just wanted to post Dicks Sporting Goods is having a Cyber Monday deal of 25% almost anything. Just got a Lite Flite and a buddy got a Strikemaster 40v. (If discount doesn’t apply in cart, you may have to work with chat agent and they will produce a one time promo code for you.)

mark-bruzek
    Two Harbors, MN

Also remember that DICKS is depriving anyone between the age of 18 to 21 their right to purchase ANY firearm…

Coletrain27

Also remember that DICKS is depriving anyone between the age of 18 to 21 their right to purchase ANY firearm…

Yep and not selling the scary black rifles anymore. They won’t ever get another dollar from me

Ripjiggen

Thanks for the heads up.

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

Dicks is dispatching staff and preventing people from buying guns anywhere in America? Interesting. That’s quite an accomplishment!

i think what you meant to say is they are preventing those people from buying guns AT THEIR OWN STORE.

Bass Thumb
    Royalton, MN

Thanks for the tip!

Deuces

I tried it on a garmin this AM, no go.

My apologies to all the sportsmen out there, it’s hard to keep up with who I should be pi$$ed off at today.

3rdtryguy
    Central Mn

Look at the “exceptions”, it’s mind boggling. Hate that yuppie boutique.

mojo

Thanks for the heads up.
    I don’t shop at Dick’s for several reasons, but I missed out on the deal on the 8″ Lite-Flite last year at Glen’s (had it in cart and it went out of stock before I processed my order) – $134.99 w/free shipping, and I was told they can’t get anymore because they sold them at too low of a price. So I will buy from Dick’s knowing that they forgot to add this item to their “excluded from the sale” list for the price of $149.99 which saves me $$$ and makes me feel like I took advantage of them for a change. I had to contact customer service and escalate to a manager and then convince him that Striker and Strikemaster are two different companies since Striker IS on the “excluded” list. I hate Dick’s, but I love saving almost $54 on an item that I’ve been watching for since February. Deals may come later this season, but that means I’d have to haul and run the old gas auger for the next couple months, and I doubt the deals will get better than this.

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

I think they were honoring it on portable shacks? I had a buddy save over $100 on a shelter through them.

I’m not a big fan either mainly due to it being predominantly a clothing store, however they did donate a substantial amount of towels, water bottles, coolers, and workout gear to the local youth sports programs here a few years back worth easily a couple grand. For that alone, I wouldn’t hesitate to buy from them.

Bass Thumb
    Royalton, MN

I picked up a Strikemaster 24v 6″ auger at the sale price. It didn’t trigger the 25% off in the cart. I started a chat message with them. They said Strikemaster was an excluded company, but since it is not listed on their ‘excluded company’ list, so they sent me a $95-off promo code.

I already have a 40v 8″ with a Lite Flite and an extra battery that I use for searching out walleyes. The 6″ 24v will be nice for panfish, redrilling holes, or when I have the pannies located well and only need 10-20 holes.

Excited to get this thing on the ice! The Lite Flite augers are excellent. That was also some good service by DSG!

TheCrappieFisherman
    West Metro

FYI, I heard Scheels was price matching Dick’s 25% coupon on black friday… Not sure if they still are but would be well worth it to try.

PmB

I picked up a Strikemaster 24v 6″ auger at the sale price. It didn’t trigger the 25% off in the cart. I started a chat message with them. They said Strikemaster was an excluded company, but since it is not listed on their ‘excluded company’ list, so they sent me a $95-off promo code.

I already have a 40v 8″ with a Lite Flite and an extra battery that I use for searching out walleyes. The 6″ 24v will be nice for panfish, redrilling holes, or when I have the pannies located well and only need 10-20 holes.

Excited to get this thing on the ice! The Lite Flite augers are excellent. That was also some good service by DSG!

I got the same deal. I’m going to sell the lite flite and try to hook up my 6″ nils to the powerhead

shady5

This is pretty thinly veiled as their Field and Stream stores that are connected (don’t even have to go outside to go between the stores) are chock full of guns. Maybe they’re not sold under the ‘Dick’s’ name, but are definitely available at Dick’s stores.

JGilby

Scheels matched the 25% off for me on the 24V Strikemaster. $299. at Eden Prairie

eyeguy507
    SE MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>mark-bruzek wrote:</div>

Yep and not selling the scary black rifles anymore. They won’t ever get another dollar from me

Must be hard to sit with your butts being so sore?

Dan
    Southeast MN

The very fine line between offended/triggered/outraged/snowflake nowadays is apparently in the eye of the beholder. One group’s snowflake is another group’s patriotic outrage.

Coletrain27

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Coletrain27 wrote:</div>

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>mark-bruzek wrote:</div>

Must be hard to sit with your butts being so sore?

Not sore at all. I just don’t like my 2A rights infringed upon and they made some bad choices for the gun community IMO. I choose not to shop there and it’s only my personal opinion.

If you want to shop there go ahead. It’s your money spend it how you wish

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.