• eyejacker
    Hudson, Wisconsin

Got to love those Olay jokes!

chico-diablo
    New Richmond, WI

Had to grab that one and passed it on.

ederd
    Northeast Iowa, Randalia

Even thou I’m mostly Norwegian that is a good one!!

Ed

pool5hunter
    South East,Mn

Got a couple cool pictures of a buck half out of velvet,and another buck for the hit list. He might not be really big, but he has alot of mass and cool features.

Pete Bauer
    Stillwater, MN

Neat pictures!

That guy’ needs to eat more, showing his ribs!

firegetter911
    Pope County, MN

Gets the blood pumping!
    Are you hutning bow or gun season or both?

pool5hunter
    South East,Mn

I will be hunting bow, gun season. Getting really excitied getting close game time.

Pete Bauer
    Stillwater, MN

Quote:

Hey Pete, did you get lost at IDO fishing and find your way over here or is Menomin still that off? I got a place north of Menomonie if you are going to hang up the fishing gear and want to come out bow hunting.

Darrin, I’m always lost

While I’d like to go bow hunting, I’m lacking a bow and it would really cut into my fishing time

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Good pictures – thanks for sharing!

What trail camera do you use? I noticed you have “pothole” labled on your camera. Do you change that label each time you put out your camera? The reason I ask is that I have 9 trail cameras out and it gets a little difficult remembering where each one belongs if I mix up the SD Cards in the field.

pool5hunter
    South East,Mn

I use the moultrie 5 megapixel. I don’t have to change that trail cam name, because that trail cam stays behind my house all year. They love the area and don’t seemed to even be bothered by it. I got over 10 pics of that bucks shedding velvet, and the same with night pics they just hang around.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.