North American Whitetail Television

• robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Ohhh yeah I watche dit last night! xcept I’m bummed that Stan was not on tonight or next week ! Man that guy is what iit is all about. Those were to pretty short tracking jobs tonight. You gotta love decoying the rut. Man for such a smart creature, they sure can be dumb soemtimes I have never harvested a bruiser decoying, but had some encounters that just did not work out, but left me some aesome memories. I have had plenty of smaller bucks come in and give me some good laughs.

I am PUMPED

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Ohhh yeah I watche dit last night! xcept I’m bummed that Stan was not on tonight or next week ! Man that guy is what iit is all about. Those were to pretty short tracking jobs tonight. You gotta love decoying the rut. Man for such a smart creature, they sure can be dumb soemtimes I have never harvested a bruiser decoying, but had some encounters that just did not work out, but left me some aesome memories. I have had plenty of smaller bucks come in and give me some good laughs.

I am PUMPED

marendt
    Lake City, MN

That is a great show. If you think that gets your blood pumping, watch the Outdoor Channel for the entire night on Tuesdays. Tuesday night pursuits. The only night I ask my wife to let me run the remote control.

marendt
    Lake City, MN

That is a great show. If you think that gets your blood pumping, watch the Outdoor Channel for the entire night on Tuesdays. Tuesday night pursuits. The only night I ask my wife to let me run the remote control.

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Your right Tue nights rock it is the best night of tv all week long, do you watch Dream Season? That is an awesome show as well, which team do you think will win?

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Your right Tue nights rock it is the best night of tv all week long, do you watch Dream Season? That is an awesome show as well, which team do you think will win?

reever_1
    Rochester Minnesota

Don’t get he six point shakes again mike. Cabin opener?

reever_1
    Rochester Minnesota

Don’t get he six point shakes again mike. Cabin opener?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.