Lake of the Woods Fishing Report May 8th, 2009

• wigwam
    Lake of the Woods, MN

On the daily fishing report front, make sure that you have your anchor, jigs, shiners and fat head minnows…those are going to be your golden ticket items for the opening weekend here on Lake of the Woods. You are going to want to be fishing from the weed beds to no more than 15’ of water in Rainy River, Four Mile Bay and the Gap. If you do this, you will have an above average change of catching the keeper Walleyes this weekend and most likely through Memorial Day on Lake of the Woods. Also, don’t forget to bring warm cloths…it is supposed to be only in the 50’s this weekend so dress appropriately. Be sure to catch my blog and the Wigwam Resorts Daily Fishing Report at http://www.wigwamresortlow.com on a daily basis, because I will be giving you all the information you will need to be successful the next time you fish Lake of the Woods.

4seasonsport
    Inactive
    Red Wing, MN

Not at all Mike. Over the years a lot of stuff has been collected and I have dug under every shelf, in every closet and behind every door to find this stuff. We also had a lot of items that were just way overstocked and I am trying to get a grip on inventory control. I promise we are not going anywhere and quite the contrary I plan to grow leaps and bounds. Just want to start with a clean slate.

Please stop on in, I am sure you will see the changes already. Hope to see you next weekend.

Chris

4seasonsport
    Inactive
    Red Wing, MN

If you are looking for orange or snow camo clothing we have got a bunch and it is all 50% off.

New items I found this morning:All 50% off
    Tip ups
    Live trap
    worm bedding
    lots of choke tubes
    Goose Flags
    Decoy retriever poles
    Deer Calls
    .204 ammo
    .223 wssm ammo
    .22 Magnum ammo
    I will continue to add as I unpack boxes. Thank you, Chris

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.