Dash panel replacements?

• bullcans
    Northfield MN

Can anyone recommend a place that would take your old dash panels from the boat and replace with something like an ABS material or starboard material. Like a carbon design or something more modern?

Looking for someone south of metro and not gonna break the bank.

mojo

I’d love to find a replacement also. Carbon Fiber look or a faux wood panel would be a nice improvement.

Huntindave
    Shell Rock Iowa

Are you fellas talking about a panel that is flat? Are you talking about a molded panel with a profile to the surface?

A cabinet shop could reproduce a flat panel out of Starboard.

A fiberglass shop could reproduce a profiled panel, although it wouldn’t be cheap.

bullcans
    Northfield MN

Are you fellas talking about a panel that is flat? Are you talking about a molded panel with a profile to the surface?

A fiberglass shop could reproduce a profiled panel, although it wouldn’t be cheap.

Yes a flat panel for gauges, 1 for switches for bait well, live well, anchor lights, etc. not sure what you mean by a molded panel with a profile to the surface?

ganderpike
    Alexandria

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Huntindave wrote:</div>

Yes a flat panel for gauges, 1 for switches for bait well, live well, anchor lights, etc. not sure what you mean by a molded panel with a profile to the surface?

Carstens Industries is a fiberglass manufacturer out of Melrose MN. If you provided dimensions they may be able to assist. They have the ability to do carbon fiber and could have time for an easy custom job.

Greg Krull
    South Metro / Pool 4

A metal shop could make you a brushed stainless or aluminum one on a laser very easily.

Tom Schultz

Sun glare off of brushed stainless on a panel near your gauges will darn near blind you in the sun, ask me how I know )

Some of my panels are starting to look a bit tougher, my plan when I have the time is to have them hydro dipped in some form of carbon color. The Faux wood is looking a bit dated these days especially with the sun bleaching.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.