Don’t buy those Red Wing boots yet!

• jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Go ahead and let them appeal the decision. They will lose.

Furthermore, Redwing shoes should not be the only focus here. The DNR made a poor decision in the first place by issuing the permit. I do not think they will make the same mistake twice.

Jon J.

CatfishJohn

Well, Red Wing Shoes should be the focus right now because their CEO STILL hasn’t commented publicly about this travesty that he and his fat cat lawyers are responsible for. It’s because of jerks like William Sweasy that the DNR has to spend money fighting gates on the river and frivolous lawsuits and appeals instead of doing the things they should be doing, like protecting habitat and arresting poachers. The only message these people ever listen to is one that hits them in their pocketbook.

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Catfish,

You are right about that…. I will never be a customer of Red Wing for the rest of my life! Even a public apology at this point would not change my mind.

How arrogant! On the evening the KMSP news report their statement to the press was “We do not plan to appeal” now they say “St. Croix Harbor Association President Mary Jo Buffalo on Monday confirmed that the gate has been removed but would not say whether the association planned to appeal the DNR’s order for removal. Sweasy was not available for comment.”

Like I said, go ahead and appeal. Money well spent to defend the right decision.

J.

Charlie “Turk” Gierke
    Hudson Wisconsin

It looks like its back to the phones people!

Jon (or anyone) could you list (or bump the post) those numbers again, I suppose the DNR appropriate party and Red Wing shoes?

Keep Catchin’
    Turk

bt-eye
    Apple Valley, Mn (Pool 2)

How come Sweasy is never available for comment. He must wear his pants so high he has to pull down his zipper to talk. What a JERK!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.