Cover/top for Otter Cabin

• TomP674

Does anyone now if I can purchase a new insulated top for my Otter Cabin shelter and where. I presently have the snow camo top non insulated with the square tubing.
    Thanks for your help

Will Roseberg
    Hanover, MN

I was in the same situation last year and sold my 2 year old Blue Cammo Lodge on Craigslist then purchased a new XT1200 Lodge. It ended up costing me only about $100 to upgrade to full thermal with the discounted prices that can be found if you shop around at the St. Paul Ice Show which was well worth the money given the “polar vortex” last winter. Get there early though because most places were out of stock for the 1200’s by noon on the 2nd day.

Will

Zach Peterson
    Austin, Mn

I know last year they were not selling the canvas as a separate item as all of them that were being produced were being put towards the packages/kits they sell. May be different this year but haven’t heard anything that would make me think they will be available.

If you want a new one, take Will’s advice and sell your current and shop the ice show. Some good deals to be had there if you work for it.

lrott2003
    Wisconsin

Last year I was at the show but had my younger son so didn’t get a chance to look at everything. Is there a place where they have things you can try in the water is that a separate area. I will be back at the show this december only a month away now can’t believe it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.