Super low pressure system moving in

• larry_haugh
    MN

Tonight might be a night to be on the water. I know we got doused with some massive rains and storms today…. but the Barometric pressure is the lowest that I’ve ever seen since I’ve been watching this (which is not really long).
    IF anyone is headed out we have another cell moving in, the worst will pass south of the cities. We will get more rain though.
    Good luck to the brave and daring ones. Be careful out there.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Quote:

Good luck to the brave and daring ones.

…and for the rest of us…get the honey do list done so you can fish this weekend.

Jakob
    Keymaster
    Rogers

RyanK and I will be out – mainly targeting channels – will keep you updated Larry

Jakob
    Keymaster
    Rogers

4-5 runs – hooked into one channel 25 inches with only cell phone pic

larry_haugh
    MN

Quote:

4-5 runs – hooked into one channel 25 inches with only cell phone pic

Glad to hear there was some action out there. Thanks for the update. I’ll be out Fri for league. I will keep you guys posted on how its going.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

I wonder how the fishing was yesterday? The pressure took a nose dive in the morning and I was hoping to see some good reports this am. I was up north and had a lot of fun in the morning, when the pressure was bottoming from a sharp drop and it turned on the pike, both walleyed and northern.

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

Pug, what the hell are you holding in that avatar photo? Yuck!

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

Pug, what the hell are you holding in that avatar photo? Yuck!

Bait. (how original)

I’d prefer a picture with one of the northerns I caught this weekend, but I was alone and the battery died on the camera right after that picture with the walleye. I sometimes have to let you guys know that I may have bad luck with the kitties, but I do catch fish once in a while.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.