Steve D shares channel rigging Video clip

• larry_haugh
    MN

I had the opportunity to spend an evening fishing with Steve Demars last summer. Not only was he great company, he had a few really great tips to share as well.
    Check out this video

Great White
    Vinton, Iowa

VEry cool tip–thanks for sharing!

–Whitey

tom_gursky
    Michigan's Upper Peninsula(Iron Mountain)

Heck…I don’t cat fish but i enjoyed it!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Two thumbs up!

What’s it like fishing with out a jacket on?

steve-demars
    Stillwater, Minnesota

I forgot all about that little video you were shooting. Thanks for posting that Larry. That was a fun night – that was the day you found your old anchor that you lost during the spring high water – here is a picture of you triumphantly hoisting your anchor out of that Minnesota River mud. Boy I miss those warm summer evenings.

larry_haugh
    MN

Quote:

I forgot all about that little video you were shooting. Thanks for posting that Larry. That was a fun night – that was the day you found your old anchor that you lost during the spring high water – here is a picture of you triumphantly hoisting your anchor out of that Minnesota River mud. Boy I miss those warm summer evenings.

Hey Steve, do me a favor and throw that pic up in the MN river forum in the lost anchor thread. I posted that vid up today, Its pretty funny.

dtro
    Inactive
    Jordan

that’s a pretty cool tip, thanks

aanderud

Awesome tip. That’s actually sorta how the guy hooked up the bait down in Mexico when we went sailfishing. Pretty cool idea, I never thought of doing it for channel cats. I’ll give it a shot if I ever decide to use cutbait someday.

shawnil

Thanks for sharing!

life1978
    Eau Claire , WI

Cool! Another good tip from Steve and Larry. I’ll have to give it a whirl this spring.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.