glowsticks?

• audemp
    Wi

Ive used that excuse recently! In the past year I went from 4 to 10 rod and reel combos.

channelcatben
    South Minneapolis

Reminds me of my dad sneaking new guns past my mom. His secret was his double-wide gun case. He’d leave with one in the case, and come home with two. Then he relied on the fact that she couldn’t tell them apart. Eventually, though, they moved to a new house and he had to come clean, seeing as how his collection had grown from a half dozen rifles to over thirty.

I used the rummage sale line last year for a fly rod. I think she’d be suspicious if I used it again. Maybe I can get Bob Moore to beat up an Okuma reel for me, rub some mud on the outside, and put a sticker on it that says $2.

Ben

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Here I though I was alone. Thanks guys. I am trying to think how I am going to beak buying a Quantum Big Cat rod from Bob. Although usually with me I just say, it’ll get me out of the house more. That’s usually enough for her. She says, “Don’t let the door hit you on the on your way out”.

Whiskerkev
    Madison

I forgot one. My buddy gave me his rod because he knows I catch big fish and he wanted me to test it out for him.

audemp
    Wi

Lucky Pug!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.