fox river

• lovefishin
    FRG, Illinois

has anyone fished the fox river? – it may be out of the territory but just to let you all know – catfishing is great on the fox – i have never had a bad day – if any of you are down this way soon – be sure and fish the fox river – now is a good time to

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

For us geographically challenged folks, where’s the Fox located and where might you recommend a visitor to try it out?

lovefishin
    FRG, Illinois

The Fox River is located on the eastern sides of Wisconsin and Illinois – it reaches up into Wisconsin up near Lake Winnebago and ends down in Ottawa, IL. I live in Fox River Grove, IL, which is about right in the middle of the Fox, so i do much catfishing there. but there are many good camping and fishing sites all along the river . Again, i recommend the fox to anyone who enjoys catfishing.

Anonymous

If anyone does know anyone that fishes the Fox religiously and would want to provide reports here at FTR please let us know that would be great to have Fox River coverage.

Steve HougomFTR Webstaff

gsman36

i have been up there near princeton and been haveing mixed success the water is very high and would recomend a boat got some walles and cats but also some sheephead but mostly caughting on minnows and leaches and luck let me know

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.