Pike Bay??

• walleyebuster5
    Central MN

Any of you guys fish Pike Bay near Cass? It looks like I will be spending a week up there this summer. Also, I was wondering if the canal to Cass is big enough for boats to pass through?? I’ve fished Cass a lot and would like to get there without trailering the boat. Thanks!

Bob Bowman
    MN

Quote:

Any of you guys fish Pike Bay near Cass? It looks like I will be spending a week up there this summer. Also, I was wondering if the canal to Cass is big enough for boats to pass through?? I’ve fished Cass a lot and would like to get there without trailering the boat. Thanks!

Pike Bay is a good lake

In normal years I can get my 619 from Cass into Pike Bay. With that being said, I think the water is down a lot up there, only one way to find out! If you can’t make it through, the access is only a short drive. Enjoy your trip

mike_utley
    Zumbrota, MN

It’s pretty shallow through there. I know the wind is a big factor and both bodies of water effect your ability to navigate through here on a windy day. Wind from the south or north, if too strong, can have a negative effect on your ability to get through.

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

Thanks guys,
    I’m not opposed to hopping out and walking it through,, just need a good 6 inches of water, sand humps are not good though

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.