Boat seats

• fishspike

Have any of you Folks upgraded your seat suspension? My wife now has some back issues and suggestions? Thanks

mojogunter

I have had airwaves and wavepro’s. They both work well. I prefer the wavepro’s. If you do a search there are several posts covering this. I also know of a friend that had smooth moves and switched to wavepro’s. He did just have a wavepro break though. His are the 1.0 and not the stronger 2.0 version.

Phil Ames

I have used the Smooth Moves and they seem to work great for people under 200hp. And that ain’t me anymore. I moved to Air Waves and couldn’t be happier. Simple to set, rated to 399lbs. Hope I never have to test that. I have a buddy that pushes 325lbs and he loves my seats. Put one in for her and they will help. Let’s us know what you decide. Good luck, I hope it helps.

ryan hunt

Airwaves for us. Wife has had 4 hip surgeries and Airwave has been a godsend. Talk to the owner the AL, he invented them for his own back issues. Have rode the wave pro and smooth moves. Wave pro’s are great and function well. I looked at customer service, price and reliability, air wave checked all the boxes for me. They make a huge difference. Will not have another boat with out them.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.