Bird Taxidermist near metro

• crawdaddy
    St. Paul MN

Looking for reccomendations for a pheasant taxidermist near the twin cities? I got a nice one in the freezer I’m looking to bring in. Thanks in Advance.

mallardmayhem
    Spicer, MN

Taxidermy Unlimited in Burnsville off of Cliff Rd. did a pheasant of mine last year that turned out incredible.

Attachments:
    1. E263408F-CA0B-4E4D-AD89-43F16D9B66B7-scaled.jpeg

Brittman

That does look nice.

Find a guy (or gal) that specializes in birds and be willing to pay a bit more than you think you should. Nothing worse than spending money on a mount and it turns out average or worse yet atrocious.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Taxidermy Unlimited in Burnsville off of Cliff Rd. did a pheasant of mine last year that turned out incredible.

What else you got hanging in there? I see something in the far top left corner that’s white. Polar bear??

mallardmayhem
    Spicer, MN

The picture of my bird was from the taxidermist before I picked it up. He had a dead mount of a Common Eider Duck on the wall. I was very happy with the attention to detail, listening to what I wanted in the mount and they made recommendations on what would look best to show off the long tail of my bird. Give them a call and speak with them about what you are looking to do with your bird. Also, they have a website with a variety of their work.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.