soldBeautiful dinning room set.

• Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Mission oak dinning room set, table, 1 leaf for the table, 4 armed chairs,4 regular chairs, buffet, and hutch. Originally cost 15k. We upgraded and want to let this go for 4k or best offer. The table alone is worth more then that.

Attachments:
    1. IMG_9388.jpg

2. IMG_9387.jpg

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Hoping pics come in.

Attachments:
    1. IMG_9385.jpg

2. IMG_9380.jpg

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Beautiful condition and very quality wood work. Already in the garage ready to move. I can move for a additional price

Attachments:
    1. IMG_93811.jpg

2. IMG_9386.jpg

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

The hutch. 5 drawer,2 door, plate holder in the middle, was over 5 k new. Everything is 10 years old but not a knick on anything. Everything is beautiful

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I can take more pics if needed. But if Any one is looking for a full dining room set that is VERY NICE, this will save you 10k plus. Buying new this would be over 15k. Probably the wrong crowd to post it to, but I wanted to try. It’s very nice furniture

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

If any one has any idea how I could sell these I am all ears. From all my research it sounds like people like cheap laminate over quality oak these days. I want to see these go to a good home.

BigWerm
    SW Metro

Facebook Marketplace or Next Door. That is a nice set and shouldn’t be too difficult to sell!

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Something I’ve noticed when trying to sell larger items like furniture is that a lot of people who may be interested don’t have the means to haul it or move it. Maybe if you offer to deliver and help move it (within a reasonable distance of course), it might get some more looks? It looks heavy too, so extra hands are always welcomed. You’d be surprised how many people don’t have a full size truck or SUV with a trailer to haul larger items.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I will deliver this lol. Thanks for the advice. I will add it on next door. And maybe log in to face book for the first time in many many years.

Walleyeguy34

I would add the dimensions as well just to save yourself time from having to answer that question.

Chuck Melcher
    SE Wisconsin, Racine County

Beautiful furniture…..

A thought, if offering to help move, the concern comes up what if something happens in the process… damage to the furniture or a home, whatever. (Been there). It can happen. Contact a local mover, send pics and those dimensions- get even a rough flat rate plus per mile cost for letting an insured professional group do it. There’s a cost, but a huge piece of mind in the end. Maybe advertise you’ll split the cost, ya can always pad some of that into the price. Everyone finds comfort in a professional mover handling it.

dirtywater

Limited market in my opinion. It’s really easy to find free or cheap options. We got a vintage danish design teak table for free on FB marketplace last year, needed a bit of TLC but it’s a great piece. I’m not saying you can’t get something but I think the pool of people looking to spend 4k on even a really nice oak setup like that is pretty limited in todays market.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

This set has sold. Thanks for the replies

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Beautiful dinning room set.’ is closed to new replies.