Cade’s a winner AGAIN!!!

• gmartell
    LaCrosse, WI

I think it is a dream of most fisherman to make it to this level but to win that is another story. Then to have it be his first Stren Series Tournament. Here is the link to the story off flwoutdoors.com.

Congrats Cade….You are starting to make a believer out of me!! Just don’t forgot your football team needs you.

Story

dan-tessmann
    Kieler, Wis

Very nice, Congrats, Cade time well spent. Dan

francisco4
    Holmen, WI

I am sure that a little luck can never hurt, but I am SURE that you have earned this many times over.

Congrats,

FDR

Jon Stevens
    Northfield, Wi

All I can say is UNREAL!!! Way to go Cade!! Can’t wait to see your website updated with that new Ranger!!

oldrat
    Upper Midwest

there is no such thing as LUCK with Cade. He is the NEXT GREAT FISHERMAN IN THIS COUNTRY. and anyone who thinks otherwise is only lying to themselves.

He is and WILL BE..

THAT GOOD.

that’s the simple truth.

birddog
    Mn.

Not really a surprise!!

Anyone that’s read his posts knows how good of a fisherman he is. The biggest thing I’ve noticed over the years is his drive to succeed. From the very first few posts of his I read…I personally had one thought, we’re going to see that kid on TV someday fishing for a living…and doing well at it!! That time has come it seems!

Cade, screw that Football team…go fishing!

Congrats, I think I can speak for many others in saying we saw this coming and no surprise!!

BIRDDOG

Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

Congrats on the win Cade.
    Nice upgrade of your boat..

Mudshark
    LaCrosse WI

GREAT JOB Cade!!
    We all knew you had it in ya
    Big time congrats on the win AND the new ride!

rgoi812
    Good hour from whitewater

Congratulations cade,keep it up.Stay aways out from that stump with that new ranger next time you get near it.

tennispro
    Sterling, IL

Great job Cade

pool-8-lax
    La Crosse Wisconsin

Hey hey Nice work Cade.

jeff_jensen
    cassville ,wis

Congratulations Cade!!

Looking forward to the details covering your career making V
    Savor the win and enjoy that awesome new ride.

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Way to go Cade! I remember when he was looking for a boat here on the site a few years ago and finially found one. I remember saying to myself hes going to be a tournament fisherman if he keeps winning. STICK with it Cade your on your way. Everybody here on the site is rooting for you 100%.

swimingjig
    Waumandee, WI

Wow! Congrats Cade

oldrat
    Upper Midwest

some one should move this thread to the MAIN PAGE..
    this is too good of news to keep this buried here..

jeff_hansen

Congrats to Cade I’ve seen this guy develop into a great fisherman over the years and knew it would just be a matter of time before he scored big.

Way to go Cade!

ms75449
    Lake City, MN

Very cool. Congrats!

ottomatica
    Lino Lakes, MN

That is sweet, congrats!!!

southwind

Cade had more weight than his pro partners for two of the three days!! Great job!!

ottomatica
    Lino Lakes, MN

And nearly tied his guy the second day. If your on the co-angler side, that’s what you look for in a good fisherman. You need to beat the guy in the boat with you and that’s not easy from the back seat.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Great Job Cade!!!!! Can’t wait to hear about it!

duckilr
    Mississippi River

nic-habeck
    Lake Mills, WI

Nice showing, way to put the smack down. Solid bags in tough competition. Did you cry? Be honest…

Enjoy the win.

cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

First off, thank you so much to everyone for all of your support. I’d love to give you guys the full deal with tons of great pictures from the week but I am on my phone a thousand some miles away in cape cod and i won’t be home until the third. i promise a boat load of pictures and full report when i am back in La Crosse. Anyway, what an incredible experience. let me tell you, not once in this tournament did i feel at the end of the day like i had a chance. I didn’t even think i had madw the top ten cut on day two. to overcome a five pound deficeit and win a new boat… wow. if you watched live online you probably noted that i really couldn’t gather myself and figure out what to say. i lost several upgrade fish over the three days and a dead fish penalty on day two cost me 8 oz. to win this tournament really was a gift from god. i caught all my fish on a drop shot with 3/8 oz weight and a black gulp leech. some fish came on a senko but the 4 lb plus dudes wanted the gulp. i’ll have a full report next week!!!

erick
    Grand Meadow, MN

Cade, congrats on the win dude!! You have been fun to watch over the years and should be just an fun to follow in the near future…remember this thing is fiberglass now though! Have fun out east.

bassbaron
    eldridge, ia

Nice work man! Enjoy the new boat

timdomaille
    Rochester Mn

Congrat’s Cade on a great job!

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.