Atv otter medium box help

• jon morris

Does anyone have one of these on there 4 wheeler? I have an polaris sportsman 500 im looking to put the otter medium box on the back of it. My question is can you fit a passenger on the back as well as the box when its mounted. I normally have someone fishing with me and need to make sure theres room for 2 people.

Kent thompson
    Foreston mn

Jon I’ve got one on my 400 Yamaha Kodak it’s not a 2 up but I can squeeze another passenger on it easy enough. Let’s put it this way I put it on there 2 years ago and have never taken it off absolutely love it for year around use. Hunting fishing yard work ect Good luck…..Kent

mazak500
    South West Michigan

I just mounted one on my 570 sportsman. I will have to be hugging the gas tank but will be able to haul 2 people if needed.

jon morris

Thanks for the help might have to pass on it as i normally fish with another guy dont want to be to uncomfortable.

Richard V.
    Somewhere over the rainbow

I have the medium on my 800 twin, there is plenty of room for my wife and I. Grand children ride real secure in my opinion is is the safest way for them to ride with…

Francis K
    Champlin, MN

Like others have said; you’ll be riding pole to hole with two adults. It’s a great fit for yourger kids.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.