Anyone know this dude?

• MNdrifter

Lifted this photo off FB. I’m heading to where this guy caught this fish next weekend. Got a few questions I’d like to ask regarding ice travel, depths, and bait etc.. I See he’s wearing a IDO sweatshirt. Wondering if he’s a regular here? BTW, Nice fish!!! I hope to get me and my two teenagers a fish or two similar!

Thanks, Drifter.

Attachments:
    1. IMG_3958-1.jpeg

MNdrifter

Attachments:
    1. IMG_3958.jpeg

glenn57
    cold spring mn

nope cant say as i do, but…..about 5-6 years ago i was at a restaurant in Grand Rapids, this group walked in and one of the guys had that hoodie on. curiosity got the best of me, so i went up and asked his if he was on the forums.

after he looked at me goofy…….he said nope……….just liked the hoodie!!! whistling

MNdrifter

nope cant say as i do, but…..about 5-6 years ago i was at a restaurant in Grand Rapids, this group walked in and one of the guys had that hoodie on. curiosity got the best of me, so i went up and asked his if he was on the forums.

after he looked at me goofy…….he said nope……….just liked the hoodie!!! whistling

I seen Dave Koonce at this location a couple years ago. I’m thinking it’s the same group. I believe they have an annual trip at this location. Just trying to get some intel on the bite and travel conditions. I’ve been fishing pike in this spot since I was 2’ tall. I try an make it work with the kids spring break now when ice conditions allow. It’s their favorite fishing trip!

beardly
    Hastings, Mn

Pm sent

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.