Anyone else going tomorrow????

• prieser
    Byron, MN

I am doing my first Tough Mudder this weekend up in Hudson. I have kicked it around for 3-4 years now and decided last fall that 2015 was going to be the year. This has been a huge wake up call for me, since I signed up in December. I jumped on the scale in the middle of January and was actually shocked at the numbers I was reading between my feet. I was 15 lbs heavier than I even thought I was, and I knew I was heavier than I had ever been. No wonder my jeans were so snug…..I started a pretty strong change of diet on that day and also started a fairly tough work out program 3 or 4 days a week. With the support of my fellow Mudders and my family, I’ve dropped 35-40 lbs since the beginning of February and feel that I will be as ready as I can be come tomorrow morning. I’m very nervous about the day, but I am also syked to see what I can do.

Team Byron Fire Dept will be there with 9 Tough Mudder studs starting at 8:00 am.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

What is a mudder? What do they do?

Sharon
    SE Metro

Congratulations on dropping the weight and making this goal for yourself! How exciting! I know a few people that run the Tough Mudder and I think it sounds pretty fun! I would totally do it, except I can’t run worth a $%^& and I really don’t want to get all muddy… I guess this isn’t an activity for me then. smirk But the obstacle courses look like they might be fun. You’ll feel amazing afterward! Good luck tomorrow and drink plenty of water throughout the day. It’s going to be a hot one!

bowtecmike
    Zimmerman mn

I run one tough muddle a year they are a very fun event and for a great cause. Congrats on sticking to the training regimen and accomplishing some great goals! Tomorrow soak in the moment have fun and remember all the work you put in to get to that point. No matter how ya do you are a success story at this point. I managed gyms for 8 yrs you have surpassed what 80% of the members at my gyms ever accomplished on there own! Congrats!

Dan
    Southeast MN

Good for you! I’m thinking that when it’s all said and done you’ll be glad you went through all this with no regrets!

prieser
    Byron, MN

Cancelled due to course being damaged by storms….

Maybe next year

Sharon
    SE Metro

Really? Awww man that SUCKS!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.