Anybody have any history with chevy dealer in Anoka?

• chuck100
    Platteville,Wi.

Looking at a truck on their website.I am thinking about checking into it.I am a 5hr.drive from there.Just wondering if anyone on here has anything good or bad to say about them.Thanks for any info you can give me.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Friendly Chevrolet? Main Motors?

chuck100
    Platteville,Wi.

Main motors.

mojogunter

I bought a s10 blazer in 1993 and a Tahoe in 1997 and I was happy with them, but a lot can change 20 years. I test drove a new truck in 2015 and was treated very well just didn’t care for the truck and bought a different brand.

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

I bought a used vehicle there in 2008. They were fine. Not great, not bad, just fine.

dbright
    Cambridge

I would deal with main motors over friendly any day.

404 ERROR
    MN

Bought a used vehicle there in 2007. Treated fairly well in the sales process. The car was only 1 year old and had lots of problems that were darn near fixed with a bandaid. Stuff I could have found before purchasing if I had looked a little harder…Not necessarily the dealers fault, but they were zero help in servicing it, even under the warranty they included with it.

Matthew Sandys
    Inactive
    Grand Rapids, MN

Sales are good, Service is horrible. Brother had issues with them, friend lost stuff out of his truck and they changed the oil but never drained oil just added. Then acted like was no big deal. Just my dealings with them.

slipbob_nick
    Princeton, MN

are you looking at a new or used truck? a new car store. Would assume most of their used would be good trade ins. if used be more interested in story of the truck than dealer.

chuck100
    Platteville,Wi.

Its a used 2wd hard to find decent looking ones.I saw it on their website it looks to be in pretty decent shape.I called them today and waiting to get some more photos.

chuck100
    Platteville,Wi.

Well I don’t have to make the drive up there.I got a call this afternoon that it was sold.Oh well the search continues.

puddlepounder
    Cove Bay Mille Lacs lake MN

I have had a good history with a dodge dealer in st cloud mn
    Big_G may be able to help you out, I think he knows a car salesman or two. Get a hold of him and see if he can help you out

mark-bruzek
    Two Harbors, MN

Friendly Chev was doing warranty work on my wifes Bravada (AKA POS) several years ago. After they installed 3 transferases they told her not to come back anymore. Pretty shitty service. Also recently I found a “repair” they did for her several years ago and the vehicle was only running on 5 of 6 cylinders from it from a bad install on a coil pack.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.