Anybody else sick?

• suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

My wife brought something home from her class reunion last weekend and it hit me Fri. Worse every day. I NEVER get sick in the summer. Really bummed. A fun weekend ruined and I don’t know how long it will last. Anyone else hear of anything going around?

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Tons of strep throat going around. My kid got it from his daycare and brought it home. Of course I got it and it also caused an ear infection. Tapered dose of antibiotics took care of it.

LabDaddy1

I had a horrible summertime cold a couple months or so back. Think that was a first for me. It was one of the nastiest colds I’ve ever had, too.

Gitchi Gummi

A guy I train dogs with got covid last week and it hit him pretty hard. Sounds like that is going around again

Youbetcha
    Anoka County

Family just got over strep for the second time in 2 months. Hope it isnt that!

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

Sore throat and congestion for 2 weeks now

CaptainMusky

We were down in Houston over the 4th and there were multiple people with Covid. Were not all that sick but still sick.

glenn57
    cold spring mn

i came down with something Memorial weekend up at the cabin. thought it might be allergies at first, but i usually never had those issues. then it hit me like a freight train and was a downright nasty head cold. i’m still coughing up flem and snot. cant believe a body can produce that much. i feel good otherwise!!!

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Sore throat initially, tons of congestion, lots of nasal drip. Currently on day 5.

Stanley

Wife has had a sore throat then lost her voice for a few days early last week and just now seems to be getting better. Rest of the family is fine

gregory
    Red wing,mn

Yes! Got back from a family vacation end June, one kid sick, then another and myself, horrible! Fever, congestion, sucked. Ended up having to re schedule my surgery. Took about two weeks to kick it.

Netguy
    Minnetonka

Wife has had a sore throat then lost her voice for a few days

yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay

Riverruns

This is what you get when the Biden syndicate flys Chinese balloons over the US.

What ever did happen to all the Covid hype?

We get sick. Deal with it.

isu22andy

Was sick most of June . Had a sinus infection that lasted 14-16 days . Finally went and got something about day 12 . Then week after that had a flu like bug. Was along couple couple weeks .

nord

Riverruns, Covid hype. you forgot one thing. People got sick, they died, their family had to deal with it. Common sense!!!!

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

Good here. No flu but did just finished up a round of antibiotics to treat Lymes. Probably wiped out anything that was going to take me down!

-J.

Gitchi Gummi

This is what you get when the Biden syndicate flys Chinese balloons over the US.

What ever did happen to all the Covid hype?

We get sick. Deal with it.

only took 13 posts for this thread to go political… applause

deertracker

My allergies have been kicking my butt this summer. Every morning I wake up with my eyes basically glued shut from gunk. Once I take a hot shower and get everything out I feel better for most of the day. Then suddenly, my eyes will get crazy itchy for 10 minutes and then be fine again. Weirdly, its mostly my left eye that causes me problems.
    DT

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

Then suddenly, my eyes will get crazy itchy for 10 minutes and then be fine again. Weirdly, its mostly my left eye that causes me problems.

Coworker just went through this DT, it was an infection. He got some meds and was better in days. Maybe have it checked out.

jwellsy

I’ve probably got the stealth variant because I feel fine.
    But, like 99.9% of the victims I’ll survive.
    Thank goodness the common cold and flue deaths have been eradicated.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

My allergies have been kicking my butt this summer. Every morning I wake up with my eyes basically glued shut from gunk. Once I take a hot shower and get everything out I feel better for most of the day. Then suddenly, my eyes will get crazy itchy for 10 minutes and then be fine again. Weirdly, its mostly my left eye that causes me problems.
    DT

Same thing for me, but it’s not my typical allergy time.

JEREMY
    BP

I thought I had allergies for a few weeks until it smelled like dead worms when I blew my nose or tasted like them when I would sniffle. Dont let a sinus infection sink in that bad it wasnt fun to get rid off at that point. Dr said being mostly on one side it is not allergies.

jwellsy

My allergies this year have been the best they have ever been. I found a source for raw bee pollen that’s collected about 40 miles from my house. I put about half a teaspoon on my cereal every morning. I’m convinced this is why for the first time ever my allergies haven’t been an issue this year.

deertracker

Dr said being mostly on one side it is not allergies.

Uh oh. That is my issue for the most part.
    DT

maddogg

There is a new Covid variant going around.

DTW

Serious question. Some of My extended family and friends have been sick. Cosacki virus and other not specific. They all were vaccinated. no sickness in my unvaccinated family friends. Curious on vax status. Please don’t make this pro vax anti vax. Might be a non issue.

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.