Another shut down for MN?

• 1hl&sinker
    On the St.Croix

Holy crap silly town just moved in or squating because no one else wants them.

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

Relax? Said literally two words this entire thread. coffee

i just grabbed the most recent quote. the comment was more toward fishthumper

b-curtis
    Farmington, MN

Osterholm says the US is going into covid hell for the next few months and hospitals are going to be overrun, which seems like we are starting to see. Hopefully the MN lockdown is more ‘surgical’ like what is being reported, but obviously sucks for anybody personally affected by the lockdowns.

basseyes

2021, water is proven to be wet, let the arguing begin.

mrpike1973

Well we should get more “facts” today at 2 PM for those in MN from Walz. Sounds like it may target more bars and restaurants. Still sounds like it could be a rocky road ahead for salons. Not sure I’m going to get a fish house yet may just keep saving just in case. I really feel bad for those in restaurants bars or those affected again today.

Basseyes I’ll bite: Yes I have actually swam in water caught many fish in water. I know water exists because I saw the movie Mr. Limpet. Mr. Limpet is an expert in water A leading consultant. toast yay applause smash

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

I find it funny that not that long ago that Walz came on and said we know very little about this Virus. Now he says he not only knows the age’s of those spreading the Virus, but the time of the day the spreading is occurring. Now that we know to stop those 18-35 Yr. olds from going to Bars or restaurants after 10:00 at night we should be over this virus soon. Here I though the problem was all the people going to Walmart every few days and touching and handling all kinds of things that 1,000’s of other shoppers also touched and handled. Silly me. I guess its his Great handling of this Virus as well as his wonderful handling of the Riots in Minneapolis that makes him such a great Governor.

eyeguy507
    SE MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Don Meier wrote:</div>

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Dutchboy wrote:</div>
    The loss of jobs with closings will be bad. But worse then that is the loss of tax income for the States and Feds. Guess who will be asked to make up the deficit? wave

People making over 400,000 dollars a year ?

And what about the people who make $400,000 a year who are mad that they have had to bear more tax burden than most?

What about the ones who are really mad and say I am done helping others out, I am shutting this place down!!

You do realize they earn that $400,000 taxable income at the consumers request don’t you? It’s not like they are just the chosen lucky ones in life.

You said it yourself. “THE PEOPLE MAKING”

How about you MAKE me dinner this week and heck you MAKE IT next week too.
    I am starting to like this plan,getting real comfy…What are you MAKING for me the 3rd. week?

LIFE ISN’T FAIR

PmB

You will be begging to eat covid for breakfast buddy.

BigWerm
    SW Metro

I find it funny that not that long ago that Walz came on and said we know very little about this Virus. Now he says he not only knows the age’s of those spreading the Virus, but the time of the day the spreading is occurring. Now that we know to stop those 18-35 Yr. olds from going to Bars or restaurants after 10:00 at night we should be over this virus soon. Here I though the problem was all the people going to Walmart every few days and touching and handling all kinds of things that 1,000’s of other shoppers also touched and handled. Silly me. I guess its his Great handling of this Virus as well as his wonderful handling of the Riots in Minneapolis that makes him such a great Governor.

Yup, 2 weeks to slow the spread…and Walz’ buddies candy store can open early and stay open, but bars/restaurants among the rocks and cows? Ellison is knocking on the door. Oh and don’t forget the funeral’s Walz and the political elite can attend, while thousands of others are buried in front of less than 10.

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>fishthumper wrote:</div>

Yup, 2 weeks to slow the spread…

“You’ll have packed churches all over the country (for Easter)…I think it’ll be a beautiful time” – Donny T

Point being, nobody knew what this thing was or what was coming. You cannot blame Walz for hoping a 2 weeks shutdown would help slow some of the spread and relieve stress on hospitals. Was he wrong? Yes. Was Donny boy wrong too? Yes. Anyone who thinks they understand the how and why of this virus inside and out is a liar (or one of our many IDO expert epidemiologists)

munchy
    NULL

Didn’t the “experts” claim back at the beginning that by the end of the year we could have as many as 2 million dead, but “best case” would likely be 250k dead? Seems we are closer to best case than not.

Coletrain27

So much reaching going on in here the rest of the hospital beds are going to be filled up with back issues.

I sure hope not because there will be no beds available shock

Greenhorn
    Bismarck, ND

The government believes it is your parent. Covid curfew because SCIENCE!

John Palment
    Florida

Hi, I’m new, I will be glad to exchange useful information!

blank

MrPike,
    The new restrictions didn’t mention hair salons at all, so I think your wife’s job will be unaffected.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Hi, I’m new, I will be glad to exchange useful information!

You’ll find nothing new and very little useful here in regards to the Virus. Just tired old arguments.

Now, if you wanted fishing information you might find some of that.

Welcome to In-Depth (otherwise known as Sophomore U).

Greenhorn
    Bismarck, ND

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Greenhorn wrote:</div>

What else are they supposed to base it on? Your warm and fuzzy feelings?

Making a 10pm covid curfew is the epitome of basing policy off warm and fuzzy feelings. Just like making people wear masks at restaurants for the 10 steps between the door and their table, it’s to make people feel safer.

blank

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Mike N wrote:</div>

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Greenhorn wrote:</div>

What else are they supposed to base it on? Your warm and fuzzy feelings?

Making a 10pm covid curfew is the epitome of basing policy off warm and fuzzy feelings. Just like making people wear masks at restaurants for the 10 steps between the door and their table, it’s to make people feel safer.

During the press conference they did speak to contract tracing stats and other reasons for this, beyond warm and fuzzy feelings.

mrpike1973

I really feel for those affected with restaurants/bars. Glad it didn’t affect us yet but with that said we should have concern and care for all peoples circumstances in this. Not just me me me. I still don’t think we are out of the woods yet.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

I really feel for those affected with restaurants/bars. Glad it didn’t affect us yet but with that said we should have concern and care for all peoples circumstances in this. Not just me me me. I still don’t think we are out of the woods yet.

Not sure we have even entered the woods yet.

Coletrain27

Why don’t they shut down sports? There’s been so many teams and people that have been exposed this way

mikek
    Brainerd-Mille Lacs

Hope not, either way biden will lock the country down soon enough

He hasn’t been confirmed President. The media doesn’t decide who won!
    Lot of FISHY stuff.

mikek
    Brainerd-Mille Lacs

ok Mike believe what you want. Biden was told not to give in when he lost! Had 4000 Lawyers in Fl. and had 600 more waiting. Say you want a fair election then why not let them investicate. I know that the dead alls vote Dem. including the 10,000 in Michigan. Wisconsin has more votes than voters. Funny how all of a sudden at 4 am 180,000 all 100% for Biden came in. The list goes on that the fake media won’t tell you. If this don’t alarm you than You don,t want Fair.
    It will get worse next time no matter who is running!

b-curtis
    Farmington, MN

Fake voter fraud.

mikek
    Brainerd-Mille Lacs

I can message you more if you like. this was a quick look

mikek
    Brainerd-Mille Lacs
    suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

All I know is the violence stopped because they think Biden won. If it goes the other way and the violence resumes I know all I need to know about that side. And no I am not happy that the team calling me a nazi/racist/evil for the last 4 years may be in charge.
    They say, lets work together. They mean, submit to us.
    Maybe its time we fight a common enemy? The main stream media is the enemy of freedom and liberty. Unfortunately freedom and liberty arent as popular as they used to be….

grubson
    Harris, Somewhere in VNP

Interesting that they have yet to provide any evidence despite the numerous claims.

If you actually look and think for yourself you’ll find numerous cases. Last night Kaleigh Mceney was on Hannity with 11,000 some official affidavits. 234 pages of evidence to be exact.

Viewing 30 posts - 91 through 120 (of 132 total)

The topic ‘Another shut down for MN?’ is closed to new replies.