Alrighty! Feels good to be back!

• James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

I am back but I had to sign in with a new username and a different email. I couldn’t get recovery to work. I sent an email a few hours ago with no response.

How can I get back my old account?

Everyone will get a response. The dev team handled over 400 requests of this type today before heading home for some rest. You’ll get a response to your email tomorrow.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

TA DAAA great job Mr. Wizard.

Some fixes are easier than others. This one was about as easy as it gets. We still need to adjust permissions so the user can make that change themselves.

All registered members now have the ability to change their display name… whenever.

Don Miller
    Onamia

From where I am sitting this site is unusable. Perhaps it is my computer but that seems to work OK every where else I go. Will give it another try in a few days.

PS. Who stole all my posts and knocked my count back to zero.

Huntindave
    Shell Rock Iowa

Well, we were down a little bit longer than expected but nothing major. 3 and a half additional days of ‘NO IDO” time on a project of this scope is understandable.

The first order of business will be to get everyone logged back in. Most people are going to need to go through the “password recovery” process. Look for a link to a help document under “Today’s Topics” titled “Members: Recovering Your Account” for a step by step on how to get that done.

WooHoo
    If a geezer like me can find his way back, anyone can. (Computers and I don’t always play well together)

jigmup
    Chisago county

Site looks good! Great job by all who had a hand in it.

jason26
    Cedar Falls, IA

im having trouble changing my password. i put the temp password as my current one then tried to change and it says current password is invalid. so i tried my old password there and also says invalid. then i tried no password in that spot and still got invaild current password so i am now stumped

Bass Pundit
    8m S. of Platte/Sullivan Lakes, Minnesocold

Didn’t get rid of me.

wildfan
    Ogilvie Minnesota

Are the groups going to come back ( ie: the dog house )?
    I like the layout!

mbenson
    Minocqua, WI

Jason:

I found that I had to write in the old password to get it to complete its mission…

Mark

mbenson
    Minocqua, WI

Jason:

Tyring to upload my first pic… Hopefully this works… Got it to work, now you can click on my attachment to enlarge it, then look at “Current Password” You need to, hopefully be able to put the password that was sent to you in this box… Hope that helps…

James:

As with all new things, takes one a little time to get underfoot. I kept clicking to see if you had made it back… I am glad it might have been my busiest two weeks so that I wasn’t constantly checking!!! It looks good and I have been able to get caught up on my adding to the Minocqua reports!!!

Mark

Attachments:
    1. IDO.Password.14.jpg

mbenson
    Minocqua, WI

Now that I have edited my post once, I am unable to get back to re-edit. I noticed that I can’t spell trying correctly… once I added the extra info regarding the password change and submitted, it won’t allow me to re-edit, which was a nice feature for late night eyes (mine)!!!

Mark

blackbay
    mn

I finally figured it out. I guess my wife is right. Sometimes you have to read the instructions.

IceAsylum
    Wisconsin Dells WI

For what little it is worth you have my blessing to move on. I do have some issues with the new sight or maybe I just have issues personally. Looks great and Ben”s new under water point of view is a great addition.

Paul Heise
    River Falls, Wi

Working quicker today. I also toggled between the preinstalled android browser and Chrome. I found Chrome is far quicker for this site for all of those who are having sluggish browsing. Keep up the great work IDO team! This site was always good and now it ROCKS even with a few kinks the need tweaking!

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

Wahoo!!

Got logged back in, now just need to change my password.
    Thanks for the help, who ever did it!

Ron

jeff-pb-crappie-16.5
    SW Michigan

Great to have IDO back. Chrome is definitely faster for browsing than IE.

flatfish
    Rochester, MN

Seems to be running well for me. Thanks to all that are making this happen. Hope I can find the guys that I met here that will be hitching a rid with me for the ‘Salmon Slammin Get to gether’… )

flatfish
    Rochester, MN

That post took 19 seconds to post. Is this the new normal? :/)

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

That post took 19 seconds to post. Is this the new normal? :/)

Of course not.

jd318
    NE Nebraska

Well, I made it back. Seems slower, than old site yet. Looks good though

JD

walleyenordy
    Cottage Grove, MN

No more rain please mother nature

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Hello? Is there anybody out there?

Found my way back.

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

Hello? Is there anybody out there?

Found my way back.

Hey Mike, welcome!

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

We kept an open seat for you!

mower
    Wisconsin, Outagamie

Am I back?

Trent W
    Chatfield, MN

Is there a way to open a topic and have it direct to your first unread post? This topic is a good example. Selecting the topic will always direct to the first post, rather than to the first unread.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Is there a way to open a topic and have it direct to your first unread post? This topic is a good example. Selecting the topic will always direct to the first post, rather than to the first unread.

That is on our list of bug fixes.

PB2

Seems to be cooking along pretty good using mobile Samsung S4 and Chrome.

Viewing 30 posts - 61 through 90 (of 107 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.