all I’m going to say

• Dan
    Southeast MN

Alright good, we got Hunter, Pelosi, Hillary, and that bogus election all in this post. If we work together we can fit Fauci, elementary school litter boxes,and Obama’s birth certificate in and the ol’ tin foil bingo card of outrage will be full!

Krh129

Four swing states made the difference ranging from 0.24% – 1.16% going to Biden. All of these states modified their election rules without approval of their legislatures, and it was a moot point to challenge it after the election.

123,473 votes decided where the electoral votes went.
    WI 0.63%
    PA 1.16%
    AZ 0.31%
    GA 0.24%

I gotta hand it to you when it comes to cherry picking facts. You do realize that Wisc, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Florida in 2016 have similar margins putting President Trump over the top. No complaints then right?

picklerick
    Central WI

Just the facts, buddy. You need to look up the definition of cherry picking, It resembles choosing certain ranges of years and using them as evidence that it’s hotter now than it’s ever been and obviously it’s the fault of internal combustion engines and air conditioning.

I came back from the deer stand in 2016 and was flabbergasted that Hillary lost. I would have killed my dogs before voting for her, so, no, I didn’t complain. I was all in for Ted Cruz,

For the record, I won’t be voting for him again. Even though, literally, all measurable financial things in my life, gas, groceries, taxes, customer orders and my salary, were better, I saw what decisiveness happened and it will be way worse next time. Even though I’m rural, have our needs covered for years, and can physically protect it all, I don’t want to witness the breakdown of polite society.

Viewing 3 posts - 61 through 63 (of 63 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.