Adjustable Beds

• Mike West

Who has them and what are your thoughts?
    I have a bad back, hips and legs and laying in bed has become more of a challenge that I’d prefer.
    Mattresses can be a hard enough decision without throwing this into the equation.
    Any input will be very welcomed.
    Thanks

Tlazer

We have had one for about 10 years. We like it, and I wouldn’t be without one. You can put them in the zero gravity position or however you like. Prices have come down on them so they aren’t quite as expensive as years ago. They are extremely helpful when you have a cold or sinus issues since you can raise the head position. Seems to help with not having everything set in your head overbite. They also come in handy if you want to watch TV at night too.

munchy
    NULL

We’ve got the sleep number king size with fully independent adjustable head and foot. Was great at first but now we barely use the adjustments. The seam in the middle kinda prevents a person from inadvertantly adventuring to the other side, could be good or bad depending on your relationship. I’ve noticed our “play time” is much greater when we are sleeping closer in other beds like hotels and such.

acarroline

Going on 3 years, wouldn’t be without it, best investment I’ve made. Adjust head, feet, zero gravity, anti snore….etc. Also helps to sleep cooler. 15 year warranty. Comfort King.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.