2nd shot

• joe-winter
    St. Peter, MN

The corporate gifts for vaccinations is nothing new. I have been giving shots for years while handing out gift cards and % off grocery coupons if you choose our store.

I will be taking walk ins today at a pharmacy in Mankato. I’m sure they’ll be happy to give out a pack of toilet paper if you show up.

joe-winter
    St. Peter, MN

My white children have about a 2 in 100,000 chance of hospitalization due to COVID-19.

Their demographic also has a 300 in 100,000 chance of hospitalization on an average flu year.

We have a vaccine that is only approved for emergency use.

You want me to put something in my child’s body that has a possible minuscule effect on them but it’s for the “benefit of society”????

Do what you want but there isn’t a Fing chance in hell my child gets it.

supercat
    Eau Claire, WI

I was really concerned about what the vaccine could do to my body but when they started offering the 50$ gift card I changed my mind. Duh!

bigpike

I’m holding out for more. I’m looking for stimulus type payment for the vid shot I’m counting on the dems to come thru. I did have a couple shots of irish whiskey last night so I’m covered there.

Jeremy
    Richland County, WI

I’m holding out for more. I’m looking for stimulus type payment for the vid shot I’m counting on the dems to come thru. I did have a couple shots of irish whiskey last night so I’m covered there.

Building up immunity in your liver?

bigpike

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>bigpike wrote:</div>

Building up immunity in your liver?

No, I just like irish whiskey once in awhile

Viewing 7 posts - 151 through 157 (of 157 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.