2nd shot

• gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Simple put, like I stated, the typical seasonal flu does not exist in the past year and change in the vast numbers it normally does because of covid.

I think we are in agreement here.

CaptainMusky

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>CaptainMusky wrote:</div>
    Simple put, like I stated, the typical seasonal flu does not exist in the past year and change in the vast numbers it normally does because of covid.

I think we are in agreement here.

waytogo

AnotherFisherman

FWIW Terry wrote that a month ago when it was tough to find an appointment.
    [/quote]

My bad!! Should have seen that.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Pfizer coming up with ways to keep injecting… cause 1st quarter 2021 $3.5B… as they like to say.. we are all in this together… That will be $38. (and they are indemnified 100%)

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Pfizer coming up with ways to keep injecting… cause 1st quarter 2021 $3.5B… as they like to say.. we are all in this together… That will be $38. (and they are indemnified 100%)

Pretty funny how they are now trying to give a little bonus out to keep people coming in.
    I think they realize that most normal healthy people won’t give in

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Governor Walz has announced some major restrictions being eliminated starting tomorrow, May 7. Establishments will be able to stay open past 11pm.

No cap on indoor dining and sporting venues starting May 28. That means full capacity for Wild playoff games and Twins games, should they choose do to that.

Mask mandate will be dropped July 1 at the latest. Could be dropped earlier if the state reaches 70% vaccination. At the current pace, it would be dropped June 8. He did acknowledge that individual cities and businesses can still institute their own mask mandates beyond July 1 though.

big_g
    Isle, MN

And the peasants rejoiced !

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I’m not for getting any shot, but I find it disturbing that they are offering gift cards for any one that comes and gets one.
    Kinda fishy. As well as now offering them to 2 to 11 yr old children.
    If you are injecting your 2 3 4 year old kids you really need to rethink things

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

And the peasants rejoiced !

Painfully true big_g, painfully true.

glenn57
    cold spring mn

I’m not for getting any shot, but I find it disturbing that they are offering gift cards for any one that comes and gets one.
    Kinda fishy. As well as now offering them to 2 to 11 yr old children.
    If you are injecting your 2 3 4 year old kids you really need to rethink things

not real sure of the gory details but i believe target is mostly behind the gift cards.

BUT……i agree with you 100%..bribery!!!!!!

gizmoguy
    Crystal,MN

moon

Attachments:
    1. smile-1.jpg

big_g
    Isle, MN

Free Crispy Creme donut, Free Sam Adams, Free Big Mac, Free Budweiser … people cannot see the irony, giving out government acknowledged “bad health decision foods/drinks” to receive a touted “life saving” vaccine ! With all the undocumented illegals flooding the country, how is the CDC not screaming to close/secure the border…? This is the ultimate dereliction of duty IMHO.

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

LOL. did you guys wanna start an anti-vaccer thread? Pretty sure this thread was to ask about people getting their 2nd shot

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

LOL. did you guys wanna start an anti-vaccer thread? Pretty sure this thread was to ask about people getting their 2nd shot

Not quite correct. Since March 31st things have changed a bit.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

No just wanted to chime in.

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

Free Crispy Creme donut, Free Sam Adams, Free Big Mac, Free Budweiser … people cannot see the irony, giving out government acknowledged “bad health decision foods/drinks” to receive a touted “life saving” vaccine ! With all the undocumented illegals flooding the country, how is the CDC not screaming to close/secure the border…? This is the ultimate dereliction of duty IMHO.

Is this the government endorsing these giveaways or the companies? Or are they so in bed together that you don’t see a difference? Im legitimately asking not trying to be a smart ass

Justin riegel

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>big_g wrote:</div>

Is this the government endorsing these giveaways or the companies? Or are they so in bed together that you don’t see a difference? Im legitimately asking not trying to be a smart ass

Well I guess if you mean taking big campaign contributions and appearance fee money from these companies, then yea I would consider them to be in bed together.

BigWerm
    SW Metro

So what you’re saying is I should be shopping around for the best offer to get my 2nd dose? I got Target and a $5 gift card opening the bidding, who’s going to bump it?!?! rotflol

blackbay
    mn

My cousin has some friends in Canada that haven’t received shot one yet. They aren’t scheduled until July for their first dose, while just across on our side my 40 year old cousin is fully vaccinated.

big_g
    Isle, MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>big_g wrote:</div>

Not necessarily endorsed, but I like to call it “Banging the same drum” When the new album comes out, they know who plays along with them.

lindyrig79
    Forest Lake / Lake Mille Lacs

Giving the shots to children would be nothing short of neglect. It’s still an experimental vaccine. Those who are wanting to vaccinate their children need to get some mental help.

Deuces

For me it came down to business and numbers.

My likely hood of contacting covid this summer is extremely high, I plan on partying it up post covid style like many. The chances of me getting sick from it are low, but the men in my family who have gotten sick got wiped out for a week or two at least. I ain’t got no time for that. There’s money to be made, then beer to be drunk.

Hope I don’t make light of all the deaths, but in reality covid wasn’t a terrible pandemic. There will be worse ones. If these vaccines are experimental, then count me in as a guinea pig for my kids and grandkids.

I got the J&J, no issues

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

Hope all you guys are ready to boycott McDonald’s, Budweiser, Crispy Creme and all the NFL sponsors. The list of places you can buy goods and services from is getting small

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Hope all you guys are ready to boycott McDonald’s, Budweiser, Crispy Creme and the others

Those all suck in the first place lol

Dan
    Southeast MN

Hope all you guys are ready to boycott McDonald’s, Budweiser, Crispy Creme and all the NFL sponsors. The list of places you can buy goods and services from is getting small

That cancel culture bingo card fills up pretty fast.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>crappie55369 wrote:</div>
    Hope all you guys are ready to boycott McDonald’s, Budweiser, Crispy Creme and the others

Those all suck in the first place lol

LOL

Jensen

Plan on getting my 2 shots soon

Attachments:
    1. Screenshot_20210508-065008_Chrome.jpg

Viewing 30 posts - 121 through 150 (of 157 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.