2023/2024 NHL/WILD Offseason-Season-Postseason Thread

• JoeMX1825
    MN

Yeah obviously this situation is a whole different ball game in football and evident based on how many players sit out bowl games and don’t finish seasons. 2 completely different worlds. Big differences are hockey players are already drafted, and their rookie contract is not tied directly to their draft position.

yep, completely different, it’s just a known example of an athlete injury policy with a confirmed dollar amount attached…

My scenario is still a perfect example of why they exist, especially for an unsigned hockey player…I’m sure Snuggy has one…

Next time you see Wyatt at a family event, ask if he ever had or was approached to get one before he signed his ELC?

CaptainMusky

Next time you see Wyatt at a family event, ask if he ever had or was approached to get one before he signed his ELC?

Assuming you directed this to me since I dont think T knows him. I will also give him a really hard time about his comment about him being “already a better skater than Brodin” and he is relegated to the AHL on a terrible Hawks. team LOL

JoeMX1825
    MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>JoeMX1825 wrote:</div>

Assuming you directed this to me since I dont think T knows him. I will also give him a really hard time about his comment about him being “already a better skater than Brodin” and he is relegated to the AHL on a terrible Hawks. team LOL

I did…I remember you mentioning him…kids nowadays certainly don’t lack confidence…

CaptainMusky

I will text him in a bit and see what he says

JoeMX1825
    MN

Faber back on the PP1 unit, thank you Hynes!

JoeMX1825
    MN

Graff signed with San Jose, finally a top college free agent made a good choice to get playing time in the NHL

Hard Water Fan
    Shieldsville

I loved it! Especially the blurred face so we don’t have any idea who did it!

basseyes

Can Goose keep this pace up for 3 periods?

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

I couldn’t believe he was actually in there when I turned it on.

Gonna be a cooked goose by games end. rotflol

basseyes

Good grief Jojo is a soft hockey player.

tswoboda

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>basseyes wrote:</div>

I couldn’t believe he was actually in there when I turned it on.

Gonna be a cooked goose by games end.

Honestly I thought he was dead, and now he’s got an assist. Good for goose!

JoeMX1825
    MN

That lack of effort by Freddy on the PK resulting in a goal has to urine off his teammates… how the F is he still on the PK?

CaptainMusky

I swear there was just a bat that flew in front of the camera

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

That was a snipe by Chisholm.

basseyes

That lack of effort by Freddy on the PK resulting in a goal has to urine off his teammates… how the F is he still on the PK?

He doesn’t look right. It’s like he’s playing in mud. Physically and mentally.

KP
    Hudson, WI

I love it when Ryan Carter is doing the color commentary. He’s talking about teams resting players and goes Vegas has already been resting players like Stone haha

JoeMX1825
    MN

I saw it too, they also had a small drone flying through the arena this morning recording videos for Wild.com, could have been that?

CaptainMusky

I love it when Ryan Carter is doing the color commentary. He’s talking about teams resting players and goes Vegas has already been resting players like Stone haha

Yeah that was subtle! Not!

Doug M
    SE SD

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>CaptainMusky wrote:</div>

I saw it too, they also had a small drone flying through the arena this morning recording videos for Wild.com, could have been that?

I seen it also, said to my wife that a bird just flew across the screen. I said it was a crow, she said drone…..

CaptainMusky

Its easier to see what it was in that clip. My stream was fuzzy at the time, but yeah that is what I saw.

tswoboda

It’s actually impressive how consistent this Wild team has been at beating bad teams and losing to good teams. The NHL is the most volatile league but they’re not buying into it at all. The only thing keeping this team in the race was the most cupcake 2nd half schedule in the league. A whopping 4 wins against playoff teams since the all-star break! Only non-playoff teams to beat them are Buffalo and St Louis (3x)

Wins since all-star break:
    Chicago
    Pitt
    Vegas waytogo
    AZ
    Vancouver (10-7!!!)
    Edmonton waytogo
    Seattle
    San Jose
    AZ
    Nashville (OT Goalie Pull)
    AZ
    Anaheim
    Anaheim
    San Jose
    Ottawa

Losses since the all-star break:
    Buffalo
    Winnipeg
    Carolina
    Nash
    St louis
    Colorado
    St Louis
    LA
    St Louis
    Vegas
    Colorado

CaptainMusky

Anyone know anything about this goalie the Wild signed? Samuel Hlavaj

tswoboda

No clue but assume he will take Hunter Jones’ 50-man spot and play in Iowa between ECHL and AHL backup. Guessing Zane won’t be back either he got lit up this season… his S% is 30 points lower than Wallstedt, which maybe makes Wallstedt’s .912 look quite a bit better

JoeMX1825
    MN

Ovi with 2 goals in the first period tonight giving him 29 goals sofar this season… dont think there’s any doubt he gets #30 by games end…

Viewing 30 posts - 4,681 through 4,710 (of 5,363 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.