sold1995 Crestliner Phantom 1860 with Xi5 and HDS9

• Dan Moeller
    Cedar Falls Iowa

1995 18′ Crestliner Phantom 1860 is very clean, it comes with a 24v 80lb thrust Motorguide Xi5 trolling motor with GPS and quick release plate so it goes on and off easily, Lowrance HDS 9 Gen 2 touch with navionics hot maps platinum north chip, a Minnkota 3 bank battery charger/maintainer and 2 brand new pedestal seats. it has a livewell in the bow of the boat along with lots of storage space. never had any problems with this boat other that the ball that you pump to get the motor gas went bad and that was replaced. I didn’t know what was wrong with it so I brought it into our local shop and they put a camera in the gas tank he said it looked very clean and he also did a full look over the motor. all the compression tests were perfect and everything else looked good. Boat has always been winterized and I always use premium gas and store in my shed. The trailer is also in good shape and I put brand new tires on it last year. The only reason im selling it is I have a 1 and 3 year old, so it is going to just sit for the next few years and id rather see it go to a good home. I have a lot of other pictures I can send via text/email if interested. asking $9500 obo. No Trades. let me know if you have any questions

Thanks

Attachments:
    1. BOAT.jpg

2. Boat1.jpg

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘1995 Crestliner Phantom 1860 with Xi5 and HDS9’ is closed to new replies.