14ft mirrocraft 25hp complete setup

• DWSDave31
    Southern WI

Hi I am just putting my boat out there was planning on selling it in the spring but in Lou of needing some money for my winter guide season I figured I’d test the waters I have a place to store it this winter for free so do not need to sell right now for drastic loss on my end….

$3500 obo

14ft deep v mirrocraft
    1988 mercury 25hp 2stroke
    Regular bunk trailer. Not sure what brand?
    30lb thrust transum trolling motor
    40lb thrust bow mount trolling motor both Minn Kota
    Rear swivel seat for tiller
    Front mounted chair on casting deck with storage areas underneath
    5gallon gas can
    Anchor mate with I believe 20lb anchor up front and willing to throw in 15lb rear anchor for rear at right price
    Did the floor and casting deck last year with all treated wood and has always been stored inside any questions that you might have just let me know otherwise thanks for looking!

Here is a video of me running wide open last year with all the batteries and gear she ran right around 22-23mph but I feel with a new prop could have hit 25-28mph

Attachments:
    1. IMG_3162.jpg

2. IMG_3165.jpg

DWSDave31
    Southern WI

Oh and she doesn’t leak one drop! grin

DWSDave31
    Southern WI

looking for possible 4×4 wheeler trade! must have trailer… prefer honda foreman if right miles on it and in good shape otherwise might entertain other offers!

DWSDave31
    Southern WI

Due to some vary unfortunate circumstances I’m looking for any offers on the boat would like to get at least $2500 for it I have a lot more than that into it but really need the money so please message me any offers you might have

DWSDave31
    Southern WI

Since the cold is about to move in and I wont sell or trade the boat with out showing someone it runs and works good first this is the last weekend I might be able to deal otherwise after sunday this post can be deleted….

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.