You know when your peepers are going.

• catmando
    wis

When you’re cussing out that piece of sawdust that won’t go on your hook, from the spike container.

Steve Root
    South St. Paul, MN

I threw in the towel long ago and got a pair of these things. I was trying to tie on a #20 emerger pattern with 6X tippet and my old eyes couldn’t see what I was doing.

S.R.

Attachments:
    1. 204636_0_41.jpg

Ice Cap

I had cataract surgery this past spring. Miracle results! Still need to slip on low power readers when tying lines in the shadowy fish house.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

Join the club.
    Tying a knot, and baiting a hook. – It’s when I use my best swear words.
    Man! Getting old stinks! bawling

Tinker
    Iron Range

That’s all part of joining the “Use Ta club “.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Not getting old stinks worse!

LOL! So true!

Thanks for the reminder. Time to go see the eye doc when I need to make the txt larger on the cell phone.

Drizzy Musky
    Duluth

Not old but found the Otter LED light kit does wonders, well wonders compared to using a headlamp in the shack. I hate tying on new panfish jigs, anytime really.

Thats why I fish a whole lot of spoons, slab raps and darters….clip on, clip off!

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

Not old but found the Otter LED light kit does wonders, well wonders compared to using a headlamp in the shack. I hate tying on new panfish jigs, anytime really.

Thats why I fish a whole lot of spoons, slab raps and darters….clip on, clip off!

No doubt. You need to wear sunscreen when you turn them to high.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.