Wow

• Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Stopped at Rays in Grand Rapids this afternoon and priced out a Touring Ski-Doo.

All I can say is wow. crazy

supercat
    Eau Claire, WI

That’s why you either spring order or wait for a bad snow year to buy a floor model at a reduced price. This is not a good year to buy anything.

?????

Yup understand Dutch. Last years purchase. Not so bad up front but accessories drive the price way up.

Attachments:
    1. 20200131_115050-1.jpg

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Yup understand Dutch. Last years purchase. Not so bad up front but accessories drive the price way up.

Are you stuck with SkiDoo accessories or are there aftermarket that fit?

munchy
    NULL

DO IT! What else you gonna do with all that moldy money you got sitting around?

shady5

From my experiences, Ray’s isn’t exactly where you go to find deals.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

From my experiences, Ray’s isn’t exactly where you go to find deals.

Maybe not but I was driving by and had some time to spare. The price just amazed me, I don’t know what I was expecting but I was thinking closer to $10k then $15k.

I will say this, the place was clean and the salesman I talked to knew his stuff. You could tell I wasn’t the first person he had ever talked to.

Over-all good experience.

?????

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Kabekonacrazy wrote:</div>

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Kabekonacrazy wrote:</div>

Mostly Skidoo accessories.

shady5

I don’t believe they sell Skidoo, but Larson’s in Cambridge usually has prices that are as good as anywhere else in the state.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

I’m confused. If Larsons doesn’t sell SkiDoo why would I care about their prices?

shady5

Try a Yamaha and you’ll get unconfused real fast.

mojogunter

Danner’s is a Skidoo dealer on the south side of town, but they are good to work with and trustworthy. When I had Skidoo’s I made the drive down there from the north side of town. Like with boats the dealer can make or break the experience.

I’m confused. If Larsons doesn’t sell SkiDoo why would I care about their prices?

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Thanks Mojo, a bit to far from where I’ll be living but I’ll keep it in mind.

KPE
    River Falls, WI

Bought two used and beat up sleds this year. So far replaced front suspension in one, added a helicoil to an exhaust manifold bolt, replaced a primary clutch, replaced a factory exhaust pipe with a 4″ hole in it… still in it for a lot less than a newer, nicer sled but I see the merit. I enjoy tooling around so I knew what I was getting into but I’ll probably upgrade in a few years once I decide this is definitely a hobby I want to be in long term.

If not I’ll sell two slightly less beat up and perfectly running old sleds for what I put into them as a package deal and call it a day. brand new prices scare me, but only because I get trigger happy knowing I have great credit and can get the money no problem LOL

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

WOW as in – they are soo nice i’m buying 2? wink

bigpike

Skidoo makes a real nice sled. Between mama’s 2005 and my 2007 we have a couple dependable relatively inexpensive sleds. I owned mine for 5 years, shes had hers for 3. I bought both sleds from known partys so I new exactly what I was getting: Well cared for used sleds. I have $6500 into both. What’s the point? Find a good used sled and dont pay up front crazy money.

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

I wonder if the lack of snow is having any impact on sales?

Of course, just when I’m in the market for a UTV, we get the worst conditions possible for a buyer. Crazy money being thrown at every outdoor toy out there right now.

Luckily, I did NOT sell my ATV last season, so at least I’ve still got that.

Grouse

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.