Wolf river cam

• michael keehr

The wolf river cameras have been online for a few days now. I watched yesterday for quite awhile and seen a few walleye. A couple big perch a northern and a ton of suckers. Today I have seen maybe 20 walleye a sturgeon and hundreds of suckers. I always thought the sturgeon ran after the walleye is it possible that most walleye are already up on the marshes and went up before camera was online

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

This has been one of my favorite traditions the past few years, checking in on the Wolf River cams.

With all the current distractions I forgot about it.

Thanks for the reminder. waytogo

Here’s the link for anyone who wishes to take a peek…

http://www.wolfrivercam.com/default.html

michael keehr

Last night about 6 central there was a huge wave of walleyes on the shioctin 1 cam probably seen close to 100 walleyes in a 15 minute stretch

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

Last night about 6 central there was a huge wave of walleyes on the shioctin 1 cam probably seen close to 100 <strong class=”ido-tag-strong”>walleyes in a 15 minute stretch

I’ve been watching Shioc 2 mostly. It looks to be color?

I’m seeing that it’s murkier this morning than yesterday, guessing because of a lot of rain last night?

michael keehr

Yeah shioctin 1 is slot dirtier today I watched new London for awhile this am and only seen a few fish but did see a sturgeon

IceNEyes1986
    Harris, MN

Back to the top! Anyone been watching lately? Walleyes & suckers swimming by about every 30 seconds. Water is pretty murky, I’m assuming from the recent rain, but it still amazes me how many fish swim by.

ThunderLund78

I imagine this is is what the Rainy looks like this time of year as well. Lots of walleye, suckers, sturgeon and few pike. Really cool to watch. Thanks for the bump!

Umy
    South Metro

This has been one of my favorite traditions the past few years, checking in on the Wolf River cams.

With all the current distractions I forgot about it.

Thanks for the reminder. waytogo

Here’s the link for anyone who wishes to take a peek…

http://www.wolfrivercam.com/default.html

Never seen those before – waaaaay cool!

The SCRATCHER
    spring valley mn

We fish the wolf Fri and Sat caught all males Fri in 16fow and milking sat no males all females in 8fow. girls were dumping eggs 44 degrees

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.