Winnebago System 4/28

• RichStadler

Spring has not been good to us here. The bite is very sparatic and the weather has been anything but stable. There is a ton of feed in the system right now from flies to shad. Fish are still being caught and they are FAT! Stick to the current areas and downsize your presentation.

Whitebass are just starting and the size is the best I have ever seen.

85lund
    Menomonie, WI

Viking, I expected your profile to say “English Teacher” or have a hobby of “Reading” but no such luck.

85lund
    Menomonie, WI

All right then. I’ll mind my own p’s and q’s.

RichStadler

Quote:

The word is ‘sporadic’

Good luck on Saturday.

Are you following me? These guys have a nice site here. Do you think they are ready for us and our sense of humor?

The bite is still sparatic ( ) but will stabilize here shortly. The weather is finally going to settle down so there should be better reports coming!

RichStadler

With the current weather forcast the bite is going to get REAL good real quick. The fish are still extremely fat but starting to bite. Normally a 26″ fish right now weighs around 6.20lbs and they weighed a 25″ fish that went 6.50lbs in the WWA on Sunday. Last year we weighed a 27.5″ fish that went 6.68lbs so you can imagine how fat these fish are right now. My guess is that someone will bring in over 30lbs one day in the MWC/NTC. Hopefully it is us.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.