Will we ever stop wearing masks?

• Coletrain27

Dr. Fauci is a knowledgeable spokesperson for the guidelines put out by the CDC. It is fantastic that our current President is allowing the experts to deal with the virus.

hah

Jeremy
    Richland County, WI

Again….very untrue….this is a new Virus we have not dealt with that changes itself as we go along. Scientists have done an amazing job with the vaccinations and ability to use new technology. Dr. Fauci is a knowledgeable spokesperson for the guidelines put out by the CDC. It is fantastic that our current President is allowing the experts to deal with the virus.

The virus does not change itself, the changes are errors in copying from a human cell

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

They want to force this vaccine on every man woman and child so bad they can taste it. I fully expect them to start strong arming people soon.

CaptainMusky

Dr Fauci was asked specifically about the importance of vitamin D. He said yes, its very important to take D supplement and that he takes 10000 IU daily. Yet he has not make a public statement about vitamin D and has discredited any pre existing drugs from what I have heard him say. Maybe I am wrong?? I hope I am but I have yet to hear that guy keep any story straight. He totally lost me when he started recommending two mask???

This says all you need to know about Fauci! Does one thing but doesn’t share that with others. Why? I’ve seen those same reports regarding other meds, and many other countries HAVE been using them with excellent results but not advised here. Drs who wanted to prescribed them have been faced with disbarment because of trying something they felt would help based on their medical experience. They are being suppressed. It’s not right. There was a doctor in Dallas that treats person’s with respiratory issues like severe asthma. VERY early on he started treated his patients with albuterol and a steroid if they had covid. He had ZERO critical ill patients and none hospitalized and most were fully recovered within a couple days and they would be considered high risk. Yet, his videos have been now banned by youtube, facebook and twitter. He was recorded in front of the Texas representatives and I watched it back in July of last year. Yet, these things are suppressed.

CaptainMusky

They want to force this vaccine on every man woman and child so bad they can taste it. I fully expect them to start strong arming people soon.

Hey, MN school kids in outdoor sports don’t need masks now but they encourage weekly testing. 😠 The tests used have a high false positive percentage. You don’t hear that in the media either. Those that follow sports have seen it because players go on and come off “covid protocol” in a day or 2 because it was deemed false positive. Happens a lot.

Jeremy
    Richland County, WI

There is likely to be false positives with the current testing as it can’t tell whether the virus is active or not, it just detects the viral RNA

Anonymous
    Inactive

Gotta love all the accuracy here, who needs news coffee

B-man

I never got into drinking the mask Kool-Aid myself.

If you’ve ever had a quantitative and qualitative respirator test, you’d see that wearing a piece of cloth over your face is completely useless.

I’ve probably worn a mask for a total of 8 hours in the last year.

Most of that time was in Menards and in Nazi run gas stations on the North shore.

CaptainMusky

Gotta love all the accuracy here, who needs news coffee

Wouldn’t know about news stations. Haven’t watched one in over a year and much better off for it.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Just hilarious watching people walk around with masks their aunt (who just learned how to sew) made for them out of batman material… jester jester jester it doesn’t fit their face, is W I D E open all the way around… and has gaps around the nose. And they think they are protected !!! rotflol rotflol rotflol

lindyrig79
    Forest Lake / Lake Mille Lacs

Some great info in this thread, that’s what I was hoping for. Thank you.

Most the people I know in the medical field want nothing to do with the vaccine yet they are forced to take it. I completely agree that it is in experimental stage still. It may be just fine, may not, we don’t know what we don’t know.

And I think it’s time to ditch the masks. Wear one if you still want but don’t force it on people- especially the children. Let them get full oxygen and be able to see and hear their teachers.

rjthehunter
    Brainerd

Just hilarious watching people walk around with masks their aunt (who just learned how to sew) made for them out of batman material… jester jester jester it doesn’t fit their face, is W I D E open all the way around… and has gaps around the nose. And they think they are protected !!! rotflol rotflol rotflol

It’s crazy. Looks like China a lot with all these morons wearing masks to walk down the street…

It’s sad how people are so easily influenced by the media and government. The news could come out tomorrow saying oh now the masks are bad, stop wearing them. And all the religious mask wearers would instantly stop because someone on TV told them to.

The people scared of covid are the same people that are scared of the dark. Unless they have an underlying condition there’s nothing to fear. My grandpa has like 30% lung capacity due to a disease from working on a farm when he was young. I still saw him before he got vaccinated. He said “I’d rather see family and spend time with loved ones then waste who knows how many years for the government to say it’s safe”.

Viewing 13 posts - 121 through 133 (of 133 total)

The topic ‘Will we ever stop wearing masks?’ is closed to new replies.