What's worse than time off stuck with the in-laws

• competitor
    South central, mn

I too am really lucky it sounds like, my father in law is one of my best friends (he is only 6 years older than me, which is a whole other story). My mother in law is our savior! Hey Mom, can you take the kid to the orthodontist…….sure. Hey Mom, we have a sick kid……..no problem. They are great. Hunting and fishing buddy, baby sitter, great people.

I do truly feel lucky. I hope you make it through!!! I feel for you though, it would suck to not like them and have to see em!

lhprop1
    Eagan

The clap

That goes away with medication. Then again, I suppose your in-laws will go away if you give them the right (or wrong) medication in large enough doses.

What’s worse than being stuck with your in-laws? Probably being stuck with a cellie named Big Richard for 15-20.

Tom Sawvell
    Inactive

Complaining about it. Didn’t you know what they were like before they became in-laws?

Gregg Pfeifer
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Seriously guys this was all in fun. My father-in-law is my most frequent fishing partner and builds my deer stands on his land at his expense then takes my deer in for my for processing and stores it in his freezer after he picks it up for me. He’s been reading this too and laughing along with me. We often joke about the Holiday Inn down the street from me.

Enjoy your close and dear time with your relatives.

JD Winston
    Inactive
    Chanhassen, MN

My father-in-law is my most frequent fishing partner and builds my deer stands on his land

Then you sir are the most blessed among us! Consider that winning a lottery of sorts. Finding a good outdoors buddy is tough to do sometimes…and even better if family.

Tom Sawvell
    Inactive

There you go. He sounds like a dandy to hold on to for a while.

castle-rock-clown

I am always more than happy to provide a little holiday humor. if you’re not laughing then your crying and everything in between means you’re just bored.

chris larson

I am always more than happy to provide a little holiday humor. if you’re not laughing then your crying and everything in between means you’re just bored.

Amen

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.