Whats up with that??

• Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

So, one day as a corrections officer you wake up and decide you are going to breakout a white supremist convict out of jail.
    You have decided to toss your 16 year career down the drain. You are going to need cash so you sell your house for $90k so you have get away money. (house was valued over $200K) Heres the thing that confuses me…why file retirement papers? Even in Alabama they aren’t going to send the check out. Then they find you abandoned your van in Tennessee. Now either you don’t know what direction Mexico is or you are tossing out a false trail? Maybe one last concert in Nashville? Visit to Jack Daniels?

I’ll give ya credit, this far you are doing pretty good but I wouldn’t count on that retirement money.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

It’s a very strange case to follow. The lady will probably be dead in no time. I imagine he used her and she fell for it all. Goes back to maybe a woman shouldn’t be allowed to be in a mens correctional facility? My step father was the warden at oak park heights up till 2018. He told me these things are not that uncommon

Pailofperch
    Central Mn North of the smiley water tower

I’ll wait for the movie. I hope Lt Columbo will be on the case. waytogo

Karry Kyllo

Yeah. A made for Lifetime movie on the way.

chuck100
    Platteville,Wi.

Just sayin look at the hair color.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Just sayin look at the hair color.

My third favorite after red then brown. She rocks the mullet in a very odd way

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

Love works in mysterious ways.

Whopper Stopper
    Forest Lake MN

They keep saying there may be a romantic relationship. Really?

I’m sure they are just friends Lol

WS

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

And all this happened in Alabama you say?

Pailofperch
    Central Mn North of the smiley water tower

Movie is gonna be pretty good. It’s gonna have a car chase!!! yay yay

Whopper Stopper
    Forest Lake MN

Now she is dead from her self inflicted gun shot

WS

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

To bad he isn’t also. Give us few tax payers a break once in a while.

MX1825

To bad he isn’t also. Give us few tax payers a break once in a while.

Yea to bad she didn’t shoot him 1st.

bigcrappie
    Blaine

How do people think they can live on the lamb and get away with it for awhile? 10 days and your dead, some mental issues going on.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

How do people think they can live on the lamb and get away with it for awhile? 10 days and your dead, some mental issues going on.

I was wondering the same thing. How in her mind was this worth it. Pretty sad really.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

On the news this morning the guys defense attorney was saying his ex client wasn’t that bright that the women had to put the plan together.

She was doing pretty well, changed cars a couple of times but the mistake was getting a motel room to close to where they dumped the truck and bought the next vehicle. Be fun to see if ballistics indicates she really shot herself or if he helped her along on her trip to hell.

CaptainMusky

There was a TV show on I believe CBS a few years ago where like 6 teams (of 2) would basically try to evade capture from some retired intelligence guys and the last team standing would win like a million dollars. It was pretty dang engaging. Some of the teams were very clever too. They would put details of their location in the draft of emails and gave the login details to their helpers. One actually mailed things from various locations to their helpers but that proved to be their undoing because literally every piece of mail is not photo copied. Something I was not aware of. Down South there are so many traffic cameras along roads so if they were able to figure out what vehicle they were in it was nearly impossible to go long if traveling main highways.

robby
    Quad Cities

Probably filed the retirement papers just as not to alert anyone to the plan.

robby
    Quad Cities

So is he dead also?

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

So is he dead also?

He is alive and well. Will get free medical, housing & 3 squares a day for the rest of his life.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.